Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

the boring daily part or the game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the boring daily part or the game

hello

when we started the game, the equipement was a goal that would help motivating us for the daily part. each day helped us crafting a set.
    Wen you reach the whole 80 set max enchant, we lose that part of the fun (and the motivation to do any MPD except for hot event)

- spire is long, not too good rewards next to other part and even beating it give low title bonus
    - tok gave good rewards untill we reached sc 80. it still a good mpd for rewards, but not a goal who motivate the day.
    - dragon invasion was great with many good rewards. now it's just a WB who give lot of gold but no daru. good to do but not fun.
    - dimension give good reward, but moving there is damn long and boring.

i missed the accomplishment that we had at the start of the game when even the daily part was fun/worthy ^^
    RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
    Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

The only practical use to do Nirvana NM now after completing the lvl 80 gear is to grab two (three if lucky from random end reward) pieces of gear to promptly recycle to refine your gear. Lych Lair has a chance to give more dragon essences, so I agree with Arnaud for that.
    Spire's main use for me is BB, kyranite and the too few fashion shards, as there's only so many shadow crystals that I can get rid of in a day. Currently the Spire God title is a rarity in my server (less than a dozen have it), but with a low benefit, not too many are chasing that title, most are hunting Sanctuary Bard.
    ToK is a nightmare in general considering the opposition faced at all levels, lower level players need to beg higher ones to drag them through easy, and with the exception of "naked" opponents, higher end players do not see anything below normal or hard as worth their time (with the added frustartion of legend stones they long have lost the use for beyond selling). The huge latency issues alone can wipe teams that "should" be able to get further, and the system of increasing difficulty should be rethought.
    Dragon Invasion is an excellent source of gold, but if your Dragon Soul is at maximum, and your astrals virtually the same, there's little use for it, unless helping guildmates or buddies. I'm not sure if Arnaud did not mean Atoll Boss, where the rewards fall short not long after a player earns their mounts and lvl 80 soul engraving. Perhaps adding Soul Seals to the items players can trade in their atoll crystals would increase the popularity of the event and relevance for players like me who avoid it simply as there's better ways to gain rewards in much less time for the effort if none of the top players are around.
    Dimension War seems to be an incredibly long slog to gain even the basic titles, nevermind that some rewards are likely utterly useless to anyone who does it. Most who can beat the guardians in dimension war have absolutely no use for the level 50 legend stones?
    Last edited by ATreeTopper; 02-12-2015, 04:40 AM.
    IGN: TreeTopper
    Server: whatever the merged Kabam S15/25 is called. I forgot.
    Guild: ESKReborn
    Class: None (Ok..Ok.. Archer)
    Battle Rating: 550547 Currently Retired from Wartune

Comment

Haven't got the mount from the Atoll Boss yet. Still, doing one AB per week or so. I'll get that mount eventually and I'm not gonna waste my 1-2 hours for 50ish Sylph Crystalloids.

Comment

Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
        Haven't got the mount from the Atoll Boss yet. Still, doing one AB per week or so. I'll get that mount eventually and I'm not gonna waste my 1-2 hours for 50ish Sylph Crystalloids.
        i do atoll boss when i can, but only because i'm in the top team so i'm quite sure to reach the top 1 reward. it's the only really worthy part of that event. the gold next to the the time lost (and hellish lag) in that fight isn't worth the trouble.
        lately, i'm frequently close to alone with my team there. as most of the server probably got the mount and won't bother.

i forgot to talk about Blood because it's just a painfull event. when all your sylph have the items, it's a little boss with too much lag.

Comment

If it takes 1-2h can get together ppl do 15% dmg and then just not do it do something else without disbaning party and get rewards - 50sylph crystaloids gold and vulcan stoves. Let the Big ones that battle to get first place kill it.
          Moonlight yeah!!
          Character Name: Demonss
          Class: Archer
          Level: 80
          Battle Rating: 751k (with my best sylph Cerber )
          Honor Rank: Mythic Dragon Knight ( executioner title 17/1000 bg kills) 8|
          Server: Wartune s3
          Sylph : Cerber|Triton|Hercules|Medusa|Gaia
          Eudemon: lv8 Sanctuary hunter

Comment

I personally think Bloody Inferno is the most stupid and boring thing to do in this game, devs though evil this time to do a 7 days mount so people can be somehow forced to do it at least 5 times per week.
            Player: sunshinε
            Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
            Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
            Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

and with the new maintenance who changed the temporary mount (not sure how as it's hard to translate the explanations they gave) BI could be even less worthy XD

Comment

Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
                and with the new maintenance who changed the temporary mount (not sure how as it's hard to translate the explanations they gave) BI could be even less worthy XD
                whats different of it?

my main issues are more the lag involved with tok as the top players have some awesome lagging clothing which are a huge pain. Bi is also quite big so chances are you have to refresh once or twice. and if you refresh in bi there is a chance rewards are messed up (outside of screen)

Comment

Originally posted by fenrir67 View Post
                  whats different of it?

my main issues are more the lag involved with tok as the top players have some awesome lagging clothing which are a huge pain. Bi is also quite big so chances are you have to refresh once or twice. and if you refresh in bi there is a chance rewards are messed up (outside of screen)
                  As far as i can tell, all temp mounts no longer have a "+X max attribute level", but I don't seem to have lost any on my max cap, so who knows exactly what they did.

Agreed about the lag, definitely the most frustrating part of the game, just because it makes all the other annoyances 100x worse.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
                    As far as i can tell, all temp mounts no longer have a "+X max attribute level", but I don't seem to have lost any on my max cap, so who knows exactly what they did.

Agreed about the lag, definitely the most frustrating part of the game, just because it makes all the other annoyances 100x worse.
                    My max hasn't changed tho after maint, so either they leave it as is (yet another thing newer servers get screwed on) or new mounts won't change your max until it matches the previously gained bonus from temp mounts (plausible) we'll have to wait an see on that one lol

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
                      lag is the BIGGEST issue for a long time now. i tried many solution posted on forum and none resolved the memory leak, cache trouble.

Comment

The lag has been in this game since almost forever, would be strange to be removed because its like a part from the game, a feature )
                        Player: sunshinε
                        Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
                        Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
                        Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by sunshinε View Post
                          The lag has been in this game since almost forever, would be strange to be removed because its like a part from the game, a feature )
                          yes, lag is the part of the game who took the most time a day ^^;

Comment

I totally agree!

There are 2 things which should help things a lot:

1.) add some good permanent reward to each event. For example, make a "mount shard". Every DI, MPD, spire etc would earn you 1-10 mount shard, based on your performance. Players should exchange the mount shards for any mount they miss, but the cost should increase exponentially. The first mount should cost 100 shard, the next 300, the one after 1000 etc capping at like 3000 (what you can earn in a month or so).

2.) keep track of how many times we did a mind-numbing event of boredom. After 100 attempts, allow us to blitz it. Yes, let me blitz DI, MPD, BI, spire... And give not only XP, but 80% of item rewards. But only after I did it 100 times.
                            My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

hmm i dont think ive seen more than 2/3 teams in atoll boss for months. i mean today he was up for around 3/4 hours on my server until 2 teams started killing it

Comment

Working...
                              X