Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

gold mines expire at same time maintenance starts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gold mines expire at same time maintenance starts

change gold mine times forward 1 hour so mines don't expire exactly at maintenance

it doesnt expire, it resets with maintenance. same as blitzing. so if maintenance is 1 hour later or earlier it wont affect it

Comment

are you talking about gold mines in wilds? oh my god, who cares about them, they are just some useless k gold per day, are you even serious?
      but what is most pathetic are all people who waste some minutes more only to search and take a lvl 60 one like some k more gold per day you can even feel it, i see even people with 600k br who
      go to takes lvl 60 mines, come on be serious, just take the ones you encounter first when you go to wilds for any reasons... skipping them or forgot to take them it will not change absolutely anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Linobanfi View Post
        are you talking about gold mines in wilds? oh my god, who cares about them, they are just some useless k gold per day, are you even serious?
        but what is most pathetic are all people who waste some minutes more only to search and take a lvl 60 one like some k more gold per day you can even feel it, i see even people with 600k br who
        go to takes lvl 60 mines, come on be serious, just take the ones you encounter first when you go to wilds for any reasons... skipping them or forgot to take them it will not change absolutely anything.
        You think everyone is level 80 and have plenty of gold daily ?
        Player: sunshinε
        Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
        Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
        Level: 80
        Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by sunshinε View Post
          You think everyone is level 80 and have plenty of gold daily ?
          still mines are close to useless with all the gold gain events we have now, and difference between 50 and 60 lvl mine is just meh
          THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Working...
          X