About Mages and Electro Skills & Resistance Thread 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About Mages and Electro Skills & Resistance Thread 2

Hi all i want to inform u that our MAGE class is destroyed by R2.... and how that hapened... hmmmm let me explain to you all....

MAGES are only class that now have ELEMENT BASED SKILLS! and yes our element is ELECTRO !!!

so if u have 500K or biger BR u can suck balls to anyone with HIGH END ELECTRO RESS...

THIS IS TESTED SEVERAL TIMES.

all our atacks are electro based , LIGHTNING BOLT , FIRE RAIN , THUNDERER , METEORIC...ETC...ETC..

so if u find guy with 100-200K br lower than you and he beats your but coz your highest damage is like 2-4K u need to know he have very high electro ress and u cant do nothing...

I would like to know why R2 have make mages element based and only MAGES.. why not archers and knights to??

this is not right and it needs to be corected.

this is already 1 month in use , i dont know how much of u have notice it but i dont like it.

Remember that u can suck balls in hero mode if your oponent use hercules and have some electro ress crystals...

and yes those guys then even dont need MDEF gems coz ress gives 100% defense and more .

i know some of people will use this information to beat the ****** out from some mages but its true,, u can continue to play like this or u can complain and hope they will change it.

HOPE THWY WILL MAKE IT RIGHT , coz this isnt ok.

If u dont belive u can try yourself.

pick a friend who have high electro ress and duel him ... u will se how much damage u do with thunderer..lightning.. fire rain...etc..

then ask him to remove his electro ress crystals and duel him again... u will be suprised .
    Last edited by girgle180; 02-12-2015, 10:01 AM. Reason: more info
    Alchemist

S-287
    1M+BR Mage

From what i know mages have magic attack not electro. Either way, casted skills dont have a RES type, this is only for sylphs skills.
    Player: sunshinε
    Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
    Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
    Level: 80
    Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by girgle180 View Post
      MAGES are only class that now have ELEMENT BASED SKILLS! and yes our element is ELECTRO !!!
      *facepalm*
      Click image for larger version

Name:	advanced-stupid-spongebob-18.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	31.9 KB
ID:	1708183
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

this post is extremely stupid...your attacks are not electro, they are Matk.....all attacks on any class are not electro, or fire, or light, etc...they are ALL either PATK or MATK. The elemental attacks are linked to the sylphs, not your original attacks. If you switch sylphs, you will make different damages depending on the nature of the sylph you have and whom you are facing.

Your post is completely wrong.

Comment

With 2 big heals plus suntora and heal rune, I think you'll be ok
          Last edited by OhBummer; 02-12-2015, 10:13 AM.

Comment

i didnt notice that... yet i am a 570k mage with maxed gaia... why you think that our attacks are element based? i dont think so... we are Matk based till the moment we transfom in slyph, then we do slyph base damage... if you think becouse thunder in real life have electricity that dont mean that in game have it...

Comment

No wonder you have a red bar as rep.

Comment

arlad funny gera agree with you

advanced stupid

Comment

Originally posted by hebac View Post
                  arlad funny gera agree with you

advanced stupid
                  gera you dumped me. im still stranded on our old guild. :'(
                  Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                  Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

U guys are Such Sweethearts, if u dont belive u can test it alone... and i dont see any MAGE here that have leave comment... only trolls who dont have that problem and ejoy their ress benefits....
                    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 02-12-2015, 02:26 PM.
                    Alchemist

S-287
                    1M+BR Mage

Comment

U guys are idiots , if u dont belive u can test it alone... and i dont see any MAGE here that have leave comment... only trolls who dont have that problem and ejoy their ress benefits....

How about your RoF ? Is it fire type ? Whirlwind from knights is it Wind type ? Mages use magic therefor MATK = Magic Attack.

Comment

Im mage and please do not reproduce... EVER
                        Last edited by ylts01; 02-12-2015, 10:52 AM.
                        Server:[S901] NASA / Class: Chicken / Guild: Barn / Lvl.82 / Br: Almost Infinity / Title: Cupcake Warrior / Sylph: 7-star black Volvo

Comment

I lol'd. Thank you, needed a laugh.

Comment

only trolls who dont have that problem and ejoy their ress benefits....
                            You cant troll someone who is already trolling himself alone.
                            THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by sunshinε View Post
                              How about your RoF ? Is it fire type ? Whirlwind from knights is it Wind type ? Mages use magic therefor MATK = Magic Attack.
                              do u even read before u open your mouth???

all MAGE skills are electro based and YES fire rain to.

i have fight archer from my guild to test it , he have 560K BR and 1200 electro ress , my thunderer dealed poor 4K critical on him ,

on second match he remowed electro crystals and lower it to 500 electro ress my thunderer dealed 24K critical ...

do u understand now???

all my atacks haved more damage on him when he removed electro ress.
                              Alchemist

S-287
                              1M+BR Mage

Comment

Working...
                              X