Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Hi everybody

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi everybody

These were my stats when I cleared level 70 in the catacombs.
    Battle Rating 15759
    Physical Defense: 3091
    Magic Attack: 4211
    Magic Defense: 4034
    Critical: 288
    Block: 161
    HP: (not sure on) ~ 14500
    Troop Count: 1054
    I had a level 3 intelligence potion on, a level 3 defense potion on, a level 3 charisma potion on, and a level 3 endurance potion on. I had level 2 Healing runes, level 1 rage runes, and lvl 4 group regen runes. The Astros I was at the time of the boss fight were: Echanced Mysticality lvl. 4, Refined Fortitude Lvl. 4, Refined Brilliance Lvl. 3, and Pristine Charm Lvl. 2. The spells I was using during the fight: Lighting Bolt lvl. 3, Suntoria Lvl. 3, Purification Lvl. 2, Restoration Lvl. 3, and Blessed Light Lvl. 1. I have my angels in the front line. I have my commander in the back line.
    So when I first enter the battle I cast Suntoria. Next I cast Lighting Bolt two times. After that I cast Restoration. Then I click the afk button. The reason I do this is because it allows me to let the AI to pick a spell and that allows me to wait for the boss to do his spin attack. Once the boss does the spin attack I cast Purification. If I didn’t have afk mode on, auto-attack would happen before the boss attacked, however, letting the AI pick a spell will allow the boss to attack first and will also allow me to change the spell at the last moment if I need to. If all the members in the group begin to have low health points at the same time I use Blessed Light. Near the end of the fight you will need to use the runes. I used one healing rune, one rage rune, and one group regen rune. And that’s how I passed level 70 in the catacombs.
    I call to the best out there in server 8. Beat level 70 in the catacombs with a battle rating less than 15759. If you can do this I sure my guild master would love to have you as our newest member . The rules are as follows: you have to win level 70 with a 100 less battle rate then what I did it with. Second, no spamming the runes. Us non-cash players can’t do that. And last but not least, you have to tell us step by step how you did it.

Nice indeed, glad to see a good (if that's what I can call this) mage. All the things you said are practically possible and really logical. However, I still want to see a video though.
    Someone with 15k~ BR (well, a mage), winning against lvl70 Crypt's Eye is quite a sight to see.
    The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Working...
    X