RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
    Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by buyaskak View Post
      why there is no exchange when getting mount
      me open box collet 3 persian cat
      I for sale
      I got it with Balens
      patience. don't be so angry. there are many of us that didn't get 1, and you're complaining you got 3, cupcake. Maybe next time only buy 1/3 as many boxes...
      If you can't win, cash harder

Comment

The exchange event is now active. In your hot events section it is labeled as "Jewel Exchange" So if you are sitting on multiple felines, happy exchanging and I hope you get something fantastic with those added slippers, good luck!
        Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

At least you got 3 cats, for the past 8 months I haven't gotten any mount from all the events....except this free Kingly Steed Horse, so please do not whine so much when
          you actually get something.

And during Christmas opened 550+ boxes, no mount and event 1-2 months ago, opened 500+ box and no camel.....so be happy you got something.

Comment

Working...
          X