Rune converter/upgrader!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rune converter/upgrader!!!

Ive got an idea for a future update. Evryone has in theyr bags sum weak runes from daily crypt runs that are 2 weak or not useful to our class exc.
    Make a rune converter/upgrader.
    For exampel:
    convert: 1*hp regen rune lvl 1 to sum other rune(rage,lightning,defnse exc) for a symbolic fee.
    upgrade:2*hp regen rune lvl 1 to 1*hp regen lvl 2 rune for a symbolic fee.

Originally posted by Carboneum View Post
    Ive got an idea for a future update. Evryone has in theyr bags sum weak runes from daily crypt runs that are 2 weak or not useful to our class exc.
    Make a rune converter/upgrader.
    For exampel:
    convert: 1*hp regen rune lvl 1 to sum other rune(rage,lightning,defnse exc) for a symbolic fee.
    upgrade:2*hp regen rune lvl 1 to 1*hp regen lvl 2 rune for a symbolic fee.
    u mean like level 1 and 2 runes?
    i deleted them
    only got level 5 healing runes (never use brutality)
    level 3 or four group healing rune and group attack rune (the lightning one)
    level 4 rage runes and so on thats all
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

I was going to post this idea! Sick of hoarding weak runes but realizing you'll probably never use them since, well, when you die, you just get up, right?
      Actually, even strong runes I don't use because, well, when you die in the Catacombs (for example), just try again tomorrow. I don't do the Arena, so no fight is really ever that critical that I think to spend a limited and chancy-to-drop resource like runes.
      Now, if they were combined to be powerful enough, I might use it to get past a boss and keep going down the Catacombs when the fight is really close.

Comment

I think this is a good idea.

Comment

Working...
        X