• Show
Clear All

• BG AFKers!!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	wartune.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	399.3 KB
ID:	1733292

I think unfair some ppl that go to bgs and stay AFK only to get medals wille others are "working" to win it.
    In my opinion, those guys should have penalizations for do that... in my bg now, in 1 team of 15 only 4 or 5 were playing, the rest were afk all bg. there is the PRTSC.
    HOPE SOMEONE DO SOMETHING.
    THKS

PS- Sorry bad english.
    Last edited by Saphirapt; 11-01-2012, 04:03 PM. Reason: forgot the printscreen

like i say ,auto kick for afk more then 10 - 20 mins and replace with ghost runner

Comment

lol..worst bg afk scenario there.. usually in our server.. max of afkers are 2-4 whilst yours are almost 10 )

Wartune Retired
      IGN: Senjuu
      Server: S1 Temple of Ibalize
      Guild: Immortals

Yitien
      IGN: Senju
      Server: S5 Buddha's Dome, S7 The Golden Summit
      Clan: S5 Moon, S7 EXODUS

I'm a non casher player

My Guide/s:

File a support ticket here:

Comment

Originally posted by R23100315 View Post
        like i say ,auto kick for afk more then 10 - 20 mins and replace with ghost runner
        10 - 20 minutes is too long... x.x

Comment

We are already aware of these occurrences and fix/solution is already being looked upon.

Comment

If they balanced BGs even a little there would be less people afk. As it is lower levels have to hope they get teamed up with strong players, if not cant win and with higher levels camping out at the bottom and top of the maps very little point in trying to get crystals. Battle are so short even a timer for inactivity probably wouldnt work.

Comment

10-20 mins? that is the bg time... lololol
              i think 5mins its reasonable....
              other thing must be fixed its the lvl inside it.... ppl lvl 50- 50+ in bgs with ppl 40? what kind of probably have lower to resist? NONE.... even they run, there are some cobbards waitting them and camping...im 46 and 50's camping me, i imagine the lower ones...

Comment

Originally posted by Saphirapt View Post
                10-20 mins? that is the bg time... lololol
                i think 5mins its reasonable....
                other thing must be fixed its the lvl inside it.... ppl lvl 50- 50+ in bgs with ppl 40? what kind of probably have lower to resist? NONE.... even they run, there are some cobbards waitting them and camping...im 46 and 50's camping me, i imagine the lower ones...
                Agree. But it should be categorized between BR. Player with rank 30 above in Player Strength should be battle among them. Then BG can have active player instead of afk'ers. Even if your level is 35 with good BR you still can compete with level 40. Invest a few dollars for socketing rod. Gems, Guild Skill, Academy, Soul Engraved and Astral max it. i for myself sometimes having a difficulties against those low level with good BR.
                "If people are trying to bring you DOWN it only means that you are ABOVE them"
                MiladyHime
                Archer
                [S40] Badlands
                Guild Master of TOP☝RANK GUILD

Comment

Oh, and look at the score 5k to 800...were there that many afkers at the start or once it was 2k to 400 did people just give up? Post a pic early in the bg if you want them to take action.

Comment

Originally posted by BintangMalam View Post
                    ......... Invest a few dollars for socketing rod. Gems, Guild Skill, Academy, Soul Engraved and Astral max it. i for myself sometimes having a difficulties against those low level with good BR.
                    The problem its that.... most of them are totaly **** playing... they only win because pay to get those items... i can't afford to play, im umployed and all money for me in this moment its preciouse and like some other ppl.... all i have, i won with fair and hard work on game, not paying or get VIP Stuff like most ppl do....
                    i understand the server need payments to survive, but its really unfair for those whom can't pay like me and others...
                    speaking of server.... i think its completly waste of time and work, do lots of servers insted of ivest in old ones... 3 or 4 servers with specific times are good but no.... r2 preffers do server x, server y.... bla bla bla and keep old ones with buggs and that kind of ppl who dont deserv stay in a fair game....
                    and if is donnation, why ppl have to pay X to get items? as i know, donnation, ppl gives what they want, not have to pay items getting info like.. if you donnate.... you get...
                    GM's think about it
                    Iwas a Gm too in the past, and donation things didnt work like this and ppl were satisfied playing

Once again.... SORRY BAD ENGLISH

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Mark View Post
                      We are already aware of these occurrences and fix/solution is already being looked upon.
                      there is no need to fix this. everything is fine already. its peoples fault for being late for BG and entering late. the later they enter the more afk dudes there are u cant fix this problem since BG is short. keep everything as it is. let them cry more

Comment

Originally posted by EndLessPain View Post
                        there is no need to fix this. everything is fine already. its peoples fault for being late for BG and entering late. the later they enter the more afk dudes there are u cant fix this problem since BG is short. keep everything as it is. let them cry more
                        With those words, im seeing you are one of those "cheaters"....... i start gb on beggining... i only posted this in the end for gm see what i was talking about.... and if you think that has fun, its because you are like them... "lazzy ppl" who want the rest work for them.... hoppe all afkers get banned, and you too for that words :P

Comment

Typically what happens is players look at the opposing team and see monsters and just know there is nothing they can do. Also you will get those people who join BGs and just iron clothes or some nonsense while the rest carry them in the BGs. I understand things happen like kids or someone at the door or something like that. I have no issue with that. Its the same people every BG who afk that annoy me and R2 does need to have something implemented to remove them. An afk timer just isn't enough for those who are at their keyboard and run their mouth and don't do anything. They are "active" in the BG but won't do anything. There needs to be something else implemented. We'll have to see what is done in the future.
                          Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
                          BR: 67K
                          Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

Working...
                          X