Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For the recentR2 login issue, please log in via the site starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com . If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookie to finish the recent update or use other browsers to try again. Thank you.
See more
See less

7RoadPC/R2 final version of Hunger Games.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by daunapu View Post
    Clothing is something i never valued at all and never will, every set is available eventually at some point and the gains from it having it now are not that great in my eyes. Whit this in mind i opened all my pumpkin boxes and got whole set, 11 cloth pieces in total
    Clothing give good boost when refined but spending a lot of balens for them like the event requires tomorrow isnt that smart and as you said at some point they will come on sale for 900 balens. Its the competition to have it first that eats us alive.. curses, curses!
    Player: sunshinε
    Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
    Guild: LostSouls


    Class: Knight
    Level: 80
    Battle Rating: 498k






    Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by sunshinε View Post
      hahahahahaha, did you knew that RoF is still Electro based ? i though it was fire
      Well duh, I burned my house down once an when the dog died they say he got electrocuted by the blaze, crazy kids don't you know your father nature, smh.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
        Well duh, I burned my house down once an when the dog died they say he got electrocuted by the blaze, crazy kids don't you know your father nature, smh.
        well u think like someone who is capable to burn down his own house... i give u that
        Alchemist

        S-287
        1M+BR Mage

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
          Well duh, I burned my house down once an when the dog died they say he got electrocuted by the blaze, crazy kids don't you know your father nature, smh.
          You should have blamed the wind for causing your house burning and electrocuting the dog due to water that came from the neighboors.
          Player: sunshinε
          Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
          Guild: LostSouls


          Class: Knight
          Level: 80
          Battle Rating: 498k






          Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by girgle180 View Post
            well u think like someone who is capable to burn down his own house... i give u that
            Well you are right, I can think at least. Join the club please.
            Originally posted by sunshinε View Post
            You should have blamed the wind for causing your house burning and electrocuting the dog due to water that came from the neighboors.
            Water? Doh of course, water made the boom boom pow! I should have known

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post

              Water? Doh of course, water made the boom boom pow! I should have known
              Yes you should, silly boy.
              Player: sunshinε
              Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
              Guild: LostSouls


              Class: Knight
              Level: 80
              Battle Rating: 498k






              Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by sunshinε View Post
                Yes you should, silly boy.
                I think u just lost 1 green niple above your head LOL
                Alchemist

                S-287
                1M+BR Mage

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by girgle180 View Post
                  I think u just lost 1 green niple above your head LOL
                  I think you`re stupidity is beyond limits, begone noob.
                  Player: sunshinε
                  Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
                  Guild: LostSouls


                  Class: Knight
                  Level: 80
                  Battle Rating: 498k






                  Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    ok so to show off a lil i opened 150 slippers and got the cat, lucky me, now i have 139 left. should i get the chimera mount or the dragon one?

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Great resistance elementary schooling here.
                      Take some notes please girgle.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Alinshinoby View Post
                        ok so to show off a lil i opened 150 slippers and got the cat, lucky me, now i have 139 left. should i get the chimera mount or the dragon one?
                        Chimera mount since its a 40+ stats and the dragon has 30+, d00h.
                        Player: sunshinε
                        Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
                        Guild: LostSouls


                        Class: Knight
                        Level: 80
                        Battle Rating: 498k






                        Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
                          Great resistance elementary schooling here.
                          Take some notes please girgle.
                          We`re trying, hope he`s following.
                          Player: sunshinε
                          Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
                          Guild: LostSouls


                          Class: Knight
                          Level: 80
                          Battle Rating: 498k






                          Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X