Archer! (how to? double shot)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Archer! (how to? double shot)

seems everyone is always posting up mage guide or knights guilde i never seem to see a good archer guide.

i'm not looking for one either, it's not that hard to figure out skills yourself, i reset skills like 10x times by now i think.

anyway, what i'm looking for is a thread sharing how to double shot for archer every round in wb or so.

how do guys rotate your skills to double shot every round in wb?

i seem to fire off a regular arrow every OTHER round. not every round. they do that automatically anyway, so i'm wondering how do you double shot in wb? if you pause a sec, the round will end with the boss hitting you already starting another round.

i'm curious as to how some of your archers out there do a double hit on wb every round? because the double shot occur every other round anyway...
    Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

on wb for me i double hit after multi- shot than hitting arrow strike in between multi-shot and arrow strike a normal hit happens just about every single time which with the combo is technically 4 hits in a row
    giving game one last chance :

guild leader : endangered
    server 164 brighthollow
    class : archer
    current level : 54
    favorite title : Balenor's Number One Guild Master

Comment

This is my Archer Guide http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-Simple-Archer , but I dont know if this could help in WB, its more PVP...just here to share...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Ima Ohw.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	11.9 KB
ID:	1662217
      " Mess with the best, Die like the Rest"

GUIDES:

SUGGESTIONS:

Comment

if u fiting the wb afk u will want to take off arrow and just have multy and sniper eqipt will doble shot and use sniper

Comment

Originally posted by dethmatic View Post
          on wb for me i double hit after multi- shot than hitting arrow strike in between multi-shot and arrow strike a normal hit happens just about every single time which with the combo is technically 4 hits in a row
          honestly i do the same thing. sometimes lag kick in and i swear i lose a turn.

but what i notice is that the regular arrow hit only comes in every OTHER round. not EVERY round. so i think that reg arrow strike will come in regardless anyway. I keep on seening how mages say toss a lightning bolt and wait for fireball then toss rof or whatever or knights say wait for the running to start and then hit skill and then you will have double hit every round.

as for archer it's instant almost, there is no animation saying a regular hit is coming. at times i keep on thinking if i wait for the regular shot and then hit a skill would i be missing a whole turn or would actually activating a skill cancel that regular hit? or would it just be pushed to the next turn for that regular hit? ...

just trying to maximize dps.

i haven't seen anyone saying a way to get 2 hit per turn into it. while weaving multi and arrow, i do get a regular shot in between only EVERY OTHER round. so have you guys been getting a regular hit in Every round?

i even tried it setting afk, and i don't see even 1 regular shot in there anymore. i wonder if regular shot get totally canceled out when you afk in wb.

Comment

for archers, do multi shot at the start then when world boss attacks, when the damage starts to fade hit arrow strike, this will do a reg hit followed by the skill, only if you time it right.
            i have found it works with arrow strike, multi shot very well, but with frozen arrow it slows down but still works

Comment

yeah i use only three attacks on wb arrow strike, multi and delphic i tend to double hit 2 out of 3 rounds and have had a few double double hits before when doing arrow strike back to back it went arrow strike, reg, reg, than arrow again that one triggers about 20% of the time
              giving game one last chance :

guild leader : endangered
              server 164 brighthollow
              class : archer
              current level : 54
              favorite title : Balenor's Number One Guild Master

Comment

Originally posted by R2471526 View Post
                for archers, do multi shot at the start then when world boss attacks, when the damage starts to fade hit arrow strike, this will do a reg hit followed by the skill, only if you time it right.
                i have found it works with arrow strike, multi shot very well, but with frozen arrow it slows down but still works
                what i do is i start off wth multi also
                after boss hit
                i hit arrow strike, now the multishot isn't off CD yet, i notice right before i hit the 2nd multishot i do a regular shot in between here. this works 75% of the time .
                other times the CD is already ready for mutlishot but regular shot didn't fire off yet.

it's crazy how we don't have any kind of official guide that shows when the regular hit kicks in, if you do a skill when the regular shot was suppose to fire off, do you lose that turn of regular hit then? people try to figure out way to maximize dps because the system seems to make you lose that extra damage of regular hit when you spam skills too fast... that just seems unfair to people who hit skills asap or have a faster connection or a faster reaction speed. why is it you need to wait for the regular shot to fire first and then use your skills. it just seems counter intuit to punish users who is using skills as soon as one is off CD.... seems a bad game mechanic making you lose damage when you hit skills too fast. it seems to want you to pause so you can get regular hit in and then use skill. sometimes you pause too long and the it's next turn already... just crazy at times..

Comment

Originally posted by kasper666 View Post
                  if u fiting the wb afk u will want to take off arrow and just have multy and sniper eqipt will doble shot and use sniper
                  this one try it.. click boss then hit afk button. XD

Comment

If u wanna double shot then simply select the skill 1 second before it attacks
                    during the time before the attack ur regular attack would already be set
                    so just 1 second before attack should make it look like ur not ready with another skill or u can just remove all the skills except one and leave it and u would double shot without u knowing
                    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Originally posted by Xspada View Post
                      this one try it.. click boss then hit afk button. XD
                      okay if you try with multishot and sniper ONLY and go afk. how would that even work? multi would not gain you any rage and unless you got pve set on.
                      and sniper won't ever fire off because you would never gain any rage. all you would be doing would be multishot only. unless you mean just keep multishot only? or you mean this works with pve set only?
                      and also, if you take off arrowstrike, that means you are just not using it instead and use a regular hit instead. this would give you -50% less rage and just means instead of using arrowstrike you are using normal hit to substitute for it.
                      i was looking along the line of Arrowstrike + regular hit 1 turn, Multishot+regular hit 2nd turn. i swore i done it before but rarely do get it happen. it does happen but it only happens on the multishot round+regularshot. so basically i'm doing a double shot every OTHER round, not like all these people who are claiming they are doing double hit EVERY round(per round). ie: skill+regular hit.

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
                      If u wanna double shot then simply select the skill 1 second before it attacks
                      during the time before the attack ur regular attack would already be set
                      so just 1 second before attack should make it look like ur not ready with another skill or u can just remove all the skills except one and leave it and u would double shot without u knowing
                      i understand that as a knight you see yourself running to do a regular hit so you got time to react, like the min you see yourself running then hit a skill to que up a skill and it would do a double hit in that round. but as an archer how do you know it's one sec before the skill going to fire off, cause you can't tell any thing differently visually. leaving all the skills except one i assume you mean just leave multishot in only right? cause it got a 5 sec CD. that would work
                      i'm sure it would work because it takes 5 sec for the skill to finish CD and then you fire a regular shot in between each multi.

you see, i do that already anyway, i can fire an arrow strike between each multishot without a problem. i was looking to even more maximize dps. ie

multishot > arrowstrike + regular shot > Multishot+regular shot> arrowstrike+regular shot>Multishot+regular shot

that's what i'm aiming for to get maximize dps and getting a regular shot in every round.

what i actually get is this if i'm lucky.
                      multishot> arrowstrike+regular shot> multishot > arrowstrike+regular shot> multishot> arrowstrike+regular shot>

that's if i'm lucky and lag others don't kick in. if i'm not lucky i get this
                      Multishot> arrowstrike >Multishot> arrowstrike >Multishot> arrowstrike >Multishot> arrowstrike >

see what i'm trying to say? what i'm aiming for is each round i want a skill+regular shot.

i tried a lot of things, even going afk, going afk it doesn't do any regular shot if i have both arrowstrike + multishot in.

i have discussed how to maximize dps to other archer in game, and there are 2 mainly disputed way of maximizing dps for wb.

1 is my way = arrowstrike+multi+delphic sniper

2nd way is this = arrowstrike + delphic sniper. arrow until you get 80 rage and then delphic sniper to make up for it.

i was just trying to go my 1st way and get a normal hit in between it to maxmize more dps. have anyone do it that way? getting a normal hit ALSO on top of using skills? not just taking out skills completely...
                      ? ? ?
                      Last edited by 御萧xXLJXx; 11-03-2012, 12:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 御萧xXLJXx View Post
                        okay if you try with multishot and sniper ONLY and go afk. how would that even work? multi would not gain you any rage and unless you got pve set on.
                        and sniper won't ever fire off because you would never gain any rage. all you would be doing would be multishot only. unless you mean just keep multishot only? or you mean this works with pve set only?
                        and also, if you take off arrowstrike, that means you are just not using it instead and use a regular hit instead. this would give you -50% less rage and just means instead of using arrowstrike you are using normal hit to substitute for it.
                        i was looking along the line of Arrowstrike + regular hit 1 turn, Multishot+regular hit 2nd turn. i swore i done it before but rarely do get it happen. it does happen but it only happens on the multishot round+regularshot. so basically i'm doing a double shot every OTHER round, not like all these people who are claiming they are doing double hit EVERY round(per round). ie: skill+regular hit.

i understand that as a knight you see yourself running to do a regular hit so you got time to react, like the min you see yourself running then hit a skill to que up a skill and it would do a double hit in that round. but as an archer how do you know it's one sec before the skill going to fire off, cause you can't tell any thing differently visually. leaving all the skills except one i assume you mean just leave multishot in only right? cause it got a 5 sec CD. that would work
                        i'm sure it would work because it takes 5 sec for the skill to finish CD and then you fire a regular shot in between each multi.

you see, i do that already anyway, i can fire an arrow strike between each multishot without a problem. i was looking to even more maximize dps. ie

multishot > arrowstrike + regular shot > Multishot+regular shot> arrowstrike+regular shot>Multishot+regular shot

that's what i'm aiming for to get maximize dps and getting a regular shot in every round.
                        what i actually get is this if i'm lucky.

multishot> arrowstrike+regular shot> multishot > arrowstrike+regular shot> multishot> arrowstrike+regular shot>
                        that's if i'm lucky and lag others don't kick in. if i'm not lucky i get this

Multishot> arrowstrike >Multishot> arrowstrike >Multishot> arrowstrike >Multishot> arrowstrike >

see what i'm trying to say? what i'm aiming for is each round i want a skill+regular shot.

i tried a lot of things, even going afk, going afk it doesn't do any regular shot if i have both arrowstrike + multishot in.

i have discussed how to maximize dps to other archer in game, and there are 2 mainly disputed way of maximizing dps for wb.

1 is my way = arrowstrike+multi+delphic sniper

2nd way is this = arrowstrike + delphic sniper. arrow until you get 80 rage and then delphic sniper to make up for it.

i was just trying to go my 1st way and get a normal hit in between it to maxmize more dps. have anyone do it that way? getting a normal hit ALSO on top of using skills? not just taking out skills completely...
                        ? ? ?
                        actually the regular shot decide takes a small time gap for knights its 5 seconds so i select after 4 seconds i don't know for archers so u are going to have to experiment
                        Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                        [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

well try it and u will c i hit 900k evy wb so dont tell me it dont work but next time i wont help out

Comment

well try it and u will c i hit 900k evy wb so dont tell me it dont work but next time i wont help out
                            you hit 900k on wb with just multishot and delhic sniper? what gear are you wearing and what level are you ?are you the #1 dps on wb? do you use balan revive to get that 900k?

Comment

after multiple testing, i think this all i came up with..this is how much i gain per fight right now ..
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	WB gain.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	109.2 KB
ID:	1662276

Comment

Working...
                              X