Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Cupcake spawn campers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cupcake spawn campers

just like to shout out to those that spawn camp....YOU RUIN THE GAME....and players quit because of it......Last night in csgb CKNIGHTS who out powered us greatly decided to spawn camp us with 6 tanks and all their players.....would not even lest us come out and run around well ty CKNIGHTS for ruining csgb for us now we don't wan play so cheers to the cupcake spawn campers who have no sense of fair play honor or integrity you GET 1st place in bullying
    Last edited by Xander.; 02-17-2015, 12:56 PM. Reason: language

Spawncamp in xgb is the easiest way to get max reward from it.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
      You mean people actually want rewards in this game? I thought all they care is holding hands and telling unicorn tales, or at least thats the impression some make.
      THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

So wait.. the complaint is that a guild employed an effective strategy during CSGB that limited the capabilities of the competition and gave them a decisive advantage and eventually victory?

Uh.. Isn't that the point?

I mean, CSGB is a voluntary event. If your guild isn't tough enough to participate effectively, don't. It's like complaining about getting crushed in Class Wars.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
          You mean people actually want rewards in this game? I thought all they care is holding hands and telling unicorn tales, or at least thats the impression some make.
          But I like unicorn tales D:

Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
          As much that I find it sad, I'm agree with you there. This is the best way to be sure to get the maximum amount of point, which can make the difference between the higher BR guilds...
          Lunay - Knighted knight
          23.25M BR
          Guild : SHIELD
          West coast server r2 S38

Comment

hmmm so what about spawn camping in bgs/fire temple? That only encourages me to enter last 5 mins and do astrals or convert gems. Once less kill for them
            IGN: princestewii
            Class: Archer
            Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Originally posted by princestewii View Post
              hmmm so what about spawn camping in bgs/fire temple? That only encourages me to enter last 5 mins and do astrals or convert gems. Once less kill for them
              I've always thought that spawn camping in BG/SFT was counterproductive for the team as a whole, but it could benefit the player doing it as long as most players don't. So, sadly, it's not likely to stop, since the team can't kick someone off for being a jerk.

Of course, it doesn't help that fire temple gives weak players no reason to leave the spawn area. Carting wasn't much, but at least it was something, while in fire temple they could easily get killed 10 times and then the battle's over, ending up down in honor with nothing to show for it.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
                I've always thought that spawn camping in BG/SFT was counterproductive for the team as a whole, but it could benefit the player doing it as long as most players don't. So, sadly, it's not likely to stop, since the team can't kick someone off for being a jerk.

Of course, it doesn't help that fire temple gives weak players no reason to leave the spawn area. Carting wasn't much, but at least it was something, while in fire temple they could easily get killed 10 times and then the battle's over, ending up down in honor with nothing to show for it.
                +1 for this, so accurate. The fact that there is no honor incentive for fire temple makes me either enter last 5 mins and chill with some of the others in spawn or pick off the weaker guys I see spawn camping and then go back to hiding in my camp

Comment

yes it is voluntary and yes the guild uses alot of wealth to get into the csgb... don't you think that they should be able to play abit of it instead of being killed before they even leave spawn...... or do you think that bullying is acceptable in this game

Comment

effective yes but is it our fault that that guild had so much more br than us that we were matched against them and that they used that advantage to bully .....no that I do not think it should be played like that......I think that some sort of penalty like a buff should be had for doing that

Comment

Originally posted by R238054366 View Post
                      yes it is voluntary and yes the guild uses alot of wealth to get into the csgb... don't you think that they should be able to play abit of it instead of being killed before they even leave spawn...... or do you think that bullying is acceptable in this game
                      Hope the others who said it is a great strategy to spawn take this into consideration when they get matched with a guild full of godly wallets

Comment

dude do you remember when you where first starting out.....how frustrating it was and how you might of thought "hey this sucs getting spawned before I can even play" think about that before you write your next reply lmao

Comment

Not a fan of spawn camping. Don't like in GB or BG. And I probably would not like it in CSGB either but I have to agree that it is an efficient strategy if your guild is strong enough to pull it off but the wheel is round and as long as the campers do not cry foul when the tables are turned on them, then have at.

Comment

This is a war game. The OP made me laugh though. Obviously your team wasn't going to win so they did you a favor and sped things up. And yes, they have a right to bully you, and No, you dont have a right to force others to play the way you want.

Comment

That's an awful thought and strategy. Sure it makes things simple for those who don't want to wait till their opponents come to them but its terrible for those who are looking to gain some sort of points through participation. I left another server because of that plus BG was practically pointless due to not being able to cart to get materials for synthesizing BG chests.

Yeah I know don't enter if its that bad. There really should be some type of penalty in place for that kind of behavior.

Comment

Working...
                              X