I'm done cashing and so should you!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm done cashing and so should you!

If you're a casher just stop cashing for boxes. This new system is beyond dumb and designed to milk milk milk the money even more than it used to.

I cash at least 600-1k a month, now it's zero.

Fudge you R2, chocolate brownie double chip fudge you

I'm done too.

Oh wait I never started.

Comment

I don't like the new set up as well

Comment

Originally posted by Leetaeho View Post
        If you're a casher just stop cashing for boxes. This new system is beyond dumb and designed to milk milk milk the money even more than it used to.

I cash at least 600-1k a month, now it's zero.

Fudge you R2, chocolate brownie double chip fudge you
        I believe knowing what you buy and the value of the good you buy would change alot of thing.
        So we all know that wartune sales offers overpriced. I think it'd be better to see it's value only during quality recharge event.
        You be the judge whether 600-1k a month is all worth on virtual goods in the end.
        "Why so glum? As if you ate a sour plum,
        Why so grim? I think you need some pimple cream,
        Why so serious? :-o "

"Game disappointment? If the game won't change, then just change your game! (you play)"

Comment

Originally posted by Imonseph View Post
          I believe knowing what you buy and the value of the good you buy would change alot of thing.
          So we all know that wartune sales offers overpriced. I think it'd be better to see it's value only during quality recharge event.
          You be the judge whether 600-1k a month is all worth on virtual goods in the end.
          That's the main problem, before ppl can know how much they need to spend on event items.
          Now there's 3 of them and they all random. Virtual goods and real goods are same when spending pocket change.
          [morfinnor]
          Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Originally posted by laba-laba View Post
            That's the main problem, before ppl can know how much they need to spend on event items.
            Now there's 3 of them and they all random. Virtual goods and real goods are same when spending pocket change.
            It's what comes with the product (event chest) that makes a business deal attractive. In most cases, promotion aims to sell the product by
            making it a more attractive offer by what comes with the product. Often times, the value of the promotional item outweighs the product itself.
            For wartune, recharge event is a good example, however the mega recharge event is incredulous, with pathetic returns.
            If it is unlimited attempts and single purchase just means recharging once, then it can be reconsidered.
            That's why it is always better to make inform decisions backed by what the majority think and believe on the forums,
            rather than go by one's senses on making a decision that might result in regret later on..

"Game disappointment? If the game won't change, then just change your game! (you play)"

Comment

Originally posted by Imonseph View Post
              It's what comes with the product (event chest) that makes a business deal attractive. In most cases, promotion aims to sell the product by
              making it a more attractive offer by what comes with the product. Often times, the value of the promotional item outweighs the product itself.
              For wartune, recharge event is a good example, however the mega recharge event is incredulous, with pathetic returns.
              If it is unlimited attempts and single purchase just means recharging once, then it can be reconsidered.
              That's why it is always better to make inform decisions backed by what the majority think and believe on the forums,
              rather than go by one's senses on making a decision that might result in regret later on..
              Yea,.. there's the difference. Single purchase is in-game literal meaning - any point balens is spent.
              So I admit I could go wrong :P *takes a step back now

Comment

I never even started cashing because it's dumb.In 7 months I made knight with 124k br and I'm ok with that

Comment

Originally posted by CapetanCroatia1 View Post
                  I never even started cashing because it's dumb.In 7 months I made knight with 124k br and I'm ok with that
                  slazem se s tobom
                  Alchemist

S-287
                  1M+BR Mage

Comment

Up to 1000 dollars a month for a Chinese sweatshop of a game? Balens should be the new standard unit for stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                    X