CSGB record

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CSGB record

what happen with my CSGB record (current king's seal and final reward) if i out from my guild and re-join?
    i need take care some item from mail before it expired and throw some item to mail
    i only have few slot in my bag
    thk in adv btw
    Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

I think it is same rule as new players cant join csgb when they join. So you cant have a super power after the event starts??
    IGN: Muramasa
    Server: #351 -Snowcrest
    Guild: Saintz
    Level: 80
    Battle Rating: IT'S SO FLUFFY
    Sylph: Zues. 2 star orange

Siggy. #1

Comment

ppl joined my guild later after registration and still obtained the rewards from participation (no info yet about kick and rejoin).
      another guildie left guild and he still had his points. when he came back.

thats all the info i have now:P

Comment

last one, i joined another one for a guild battle (not cross one) and came back and still had all the point
        imo : point depend of the guild you are in at the end of each xGB fight. they are added to your account at that time.
        for prelim or final rewards, it's probably just the guild you are in when the ranking is defined
        RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
        Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

King Seals are displayed in the profile section along with other things like insignia. It will tell you there if they are out of date and give you the exchange link if they are still good.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	KingSeal.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	53.4 KB
ID:	1708560
          Last edited by StormcrowUS45; 02-18-2015, 09:29 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X