Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• return these event pls... been waiting for ages

[attach=config]127476
    pls return these guys, been waiting for sooo long...
    mount trainer starts at level 3...
    gem synthesizer with mounts rewards starts at level 5
    rune exchange...

share/support/like/comments if u agree players
    Attached Files

Rune exchange will return for sure eventually. Gem synthesiser is regularly still on, but it will never reward again for level 5.
    I also miss a sensible SC exchange event as well.
    My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

but atleast add mount whips

Comment

It's worth the try.

Restarting the whole SC-whips-gems chain wouldn't be that bad either IMHO.

Comment

I think it would be nice if they even considered a one time shot of the lower items to give the servers outside of the one month zone a chance to catch up, even if just slightly. I know thats the penalty you pay for being on a newer server, but still many new players join both new and old servers daily.. and I thank you for making this suggestion.

We never know what the future may hold, and as always keep an eye on the news and events, though unlikely... in case they decide to shock us with something amazing, we just.. never know.
          Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

or maybe the same events and different exchanges for people to pick
            IGN: igors0698
            Class: mage
            Level: 59
            BR: 118k+
            Server: R2games 391

Comment

Working...
            X