Level 10 gems

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Level 10 gems

I am really getting disappointed for this level 10 gem scroll. have been blitzing necro to level 30 daily using all my balens and still i'm not getting the damn level 10 scroll and for the gem events everyone gets 30x extra boxes for making level 10s and i been missing that reward for months. all this years i never felt to leave the game but this thing really makes me want to just quit the game..

other people were waiting to get it too but they all got it past month and a friend got it on 2nd day of necro blitz,, i feel that wartune has disabled that level 10 scroll for me </3

I want that scroll until the next gem event, through event or anything plz

Originally posted by R230417042 View Post
    I am really getting disappointed for this level 10 gem scroll. have been blitzing necro to level 30 daily using all my balens and still i'm not getting the damn level 10 scroll and for the gem events everyone gets 30x extra boxes for making level 10s and i been missing that reward for months. all this years i never felt to leave the game but this thing really makes me want to just quit the game..

other people were waiting to get it too but they all got it past month and a friend got it on 2nd day of necro blitz,, i feel that wartune has disabled that level 10 scroll for me </3

I want that scroll until the next gem event, through event or anything plz
    I got 1 lvl 11 and 1 lvl 12 so far, but it's took me forever to actually get them so I know that feel. I do have all the lvl 10 transposer, but I got them all the first time the Golden Road was here and while there was that blank lvl 10 transposer bugged as one of the reward. I still never saw lvl 10 Transposer in Necro though...
    Lunay - Knighted knight
    23.25M BR
    Guild : SHIELD
    West coast server r2 S38

Comment

I feel your pain how many gem event has passed since they included those lvl 10 gems as a reward? Sure I can just craft a lvl 11 gem (i did it once) but we can't get any rewards from it. I hope that they'd implement a gem craft event to ease the pain

Comment

Today, was the worse day... really been doing necro basicly constant since lv10 event was released... no luck. And guildys have basicly done it for 10 days and gotten one So I swore to them last event, if I don't get a lv10 trans til next event, I will quit, cause I can't improve much more as a non-cashers(ofc I can, but it's on limited new content and such, you get my point).

But today was the worse... in one run, I got 3 drop, lv9, lv11, lv12...
        I basicly have all the lv9, lv11 and lv12 scrolls... it's not even funny anymore when someone says "lv10 has the same droprate as the other scrolls" xD

Edit: And don't say to level my gems to 12 without getting the lv10 rewards, that's suicide for a non-casher.

Comment

Working...
        X