X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• roses

Is anyone else sick of these roses and constant lag

No.. Only u.
    Server:[S901] NASA / Class: Chicken / Guild: Barn / Lvl.82 / Br: Almost Infinity / Title: Cupcake Warrior / Sylph: 7-star black Volvo

Comment

no just you
      IGN: igors0698
      Class: mage
      Level: 59
      BR: 118k+
      Server: R2games 391

Comment

yes...it's not only you

Comment

I understand your frustration, but there are many, many, many topics on this issue already about the roses, the particle effects and what not. While I can sympathize with you as they are making me insane as well as probably 99.999998% of the other players I can only hope that in the future they will offer us the option for a particles off button. if you'd like to chime in on that discussion, that thread can be found here.
          Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

i get 0 lag from roses i do sometimes set them off to gain an advantage though

Comment

i wonder what happens if i set off roses during xgb...
              Non casher Psuedo-non casher Light Casher Medium Casher Heavy Casher God Casher
              _______________^

Comment

Originally posted by NecroDeath4 View Post
                i wonder what happens if i set off roses during xgb...
                You will lag you teammates and it wont affect the other guild, if i am not mistaken.

Comment

Working...
                X