Is this the new norm now?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this the new norm now?

I am on a new server (less than 30 days) and there are no new events for the last 4 days in a row. The only events I have had for the last week are cash events. I have 1 page of events. Is this the new normal now?

new server don't get the event others older server get. You guys got your own new event for a while, then, after like a month I think, you get the same events that older servers...
    Lunay - Knighted knight
    23.25M BR
    Guild : SHIELD
    West coast server r2 S38

Comment

Originally posted by Doranos89 View Post
      new server don't get the event others older server get. You guys got your own new event for a while, then, after like a month I think, you get the same events that older servers...
      I played on 2 other servers and always had events to do even early server.

Comment

Doranos is correct in the fact that servers newer than 30 days are not included in the events all 30+ days servers are included in. New servers have their own events which you can find here. If your server is missing some of these events, I suggest you file a ticket and outline which ones your server is missing.
        "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
        and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Working...
        X