sylph question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sylph question

generally speaking which sylph should u use against water boss (first boss - god descent)? ty

when deciding which sylph...... if you have a iris or triton, go to stat screen / attributes for your slyphs can check out what water is weak against and use that...... also keep an eye on your sylph of choice's water resist too.

Comment

^
      tl;dr electro.
      East coast archer.

Comment

Remember this pattern. Electro (eve/hercules) beats Water (Iris/triton) beats Fire (amazon queen/cerberus) beats wind (Pan/Medusa) beats Electro. This is the basic pattern of elements. You can see what element is natrually good against any given element. This helps in things such as gods descent and sky trail. Also Dark(Hades/Gaia) beat Light(Apollo/Athena) beat dark. THus in general not good to use a light against dark unless you can overcome the negative resistance.

Comment

As a side note, each sylph has the most defense against its own element, and if you have enough will crystals, you can beat any boss resistance, so that's the strongest one to use, going only by element. There are a lot of other factors, but it's especially good to know when dealing with dark or light bosses, if you have apollo/athena and hades/gaia, as they are the only types with positive resistance to that element.

If you only have a blue iris and eve but a strong cerberus, you may be better off with the cerberus against that water boss, even though it's at a strong disadvantage for element.

Comment

My Triton is set up expressly as a healer and not a primary attacker. That being said, my Hades does better than my Cerberus for survivability against water boss in atoll.

Comment

Originally posted by StormcrowUS45 View Post
              My Triton is set up expressly as a healer and not a primary attacker. That being said, my Hades does better than my Cerberus for survivability against water boss in atoll.
              well uh, cerberus has -200 on water so ofc hades has better survivability with +50.
              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Working...
              X