Time when all goes wrong

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time when all goes wrong

Chinese New Year holiday is when all goes wrong. Nothing will be fixed. Tickets will be lost or closed due to inactivity on them and we sit here wondering what is next. On s570 GB on the 20th of Feb. our GB was a total disaster. The one my guild was in. Our 1st war chariot was awarded 400 points not 600 points. Our battles froze. Yet a few people on the other team didn't freeze and scored points against us. Strange, most of them froze..just a few didn't. No one figured that one out. 1 fight I was in..I was standing outside the fight, but was in the fight? Didn't figure that one out either. So in the end the other team of course won, which in all fairness may not have won at all...if these weird things had not happened. Which also gave them the #1 guild master guild. That's not the important part though, it's the fact the battle was not a true battle. After that when world boss came...half the server lost connection..could not re-connect. Got stuck loading at different % points. Some at 2%, 10%, 90% and all had black screens at some point. All refreshed, all cleared cache and every thing else imaginable. Finally everyone was connected again after wb was over. Strange and interesting occurrence there. No one was even sure they wanted to do an mpd for fear they would get dc'ed again and not get back in. TOK was go in and out, not even try anything. Many of us spire the same way. So..now if we send in tickets even with screen shots of it..they will get shot down before they are even seen due to Chinese New Year. I have screen shots to send and maybe some one will let me know when this holiday is over so our server can get some sort of answer of what happened so it doesn't happen again and an explanation of what happened with our guild battle. thanks

Here is more information about the CNY. You can definitely make a ticket now, and reply to it in a few days to ensure it stays open.
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Thank you Esme, I will file a ticket, it's to bad you can't attach more than 1 screen shot per ticket. I have many I could show of the problems. Will do my best in explaining in detail.

Comment

Originally posted by spincycle View Post
        Thank you Esme, I will file a ticket, it's to bad you can't attach more than 1 screen shot per ticket. I have many I could show of the problems. Will do my best in explaining in detail.
        Consider uploading them to a site like photobucket and linking to the screenshots in the ticket.
        "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
        and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Is it even worth to report that Xsgb has the same stupid glitches as 7 months ago?
          Dead people taking hits and heals making battles take forever, your own guildies joining the other side while the same person is already in that battle, after a battle is won it doesnt bring you back to the field, when you relog you only see black screen, etc etc.

It took 7 months for the 2nd Xsgb, and nothing is fixed?

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
            Is it even worth to report that Xsgb has the same stupid glitches as 7 months ago?
            Dead people taking hits and heals making battles take forever, your own guildies joining the other side while the same person is already in that battle, after a battle is won it doesnt bring you back to the field, when you relog you only see black screen, etc etc.

Please file a ticket with a screenshot for an issue we are aware of, but we are just as incompetent as last time so we dont know how to fix that, sorry for your trouble, thanks for your patience.
            THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

You think a black screenshot would help them?

Comment

Game's been buggy and laggy for ages. I doubt a ticket will magically fix anything, but give it a shot...

Comment

I like when I can be in spawn, and I get sucking into battle for a tower on the other side of the map....one that I wasn't even ion when I died

You think a black screenshot would help them?
                  send it, it couldn't hurt....
                  If you can't win, cash harder

Comment

This was on a new server and not a csgb to begin with. This was the second week of gb's for this server. The first week we only had 2 gb's due to emergency maint. This gb night was very important to all guilds involved due to the nature of the problem and the previous week. Please read what was said before you jump to the conclusion it was about a problem with csgb that has been going on for a long time.

Comment

Working...
                    X