Guild Battle participant limit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Battle participant limit

Since the server merge, our larger guilds have gotten even larger, as expected.
    That being said, not everyone can attend guild battles. Which is causing
    arguments etc within the guild. Also making it even harder to save insignia, for
    medallions, epic shards etc. Can we please get the
    Guild Battle Participant Limit
    raised?

Class: Knight
    Server: Kabam 76 - USWest

You live in a world most of us want to live in... I would recomend splitting up, make for a more intressting gb week =)

Comment

What world is that?

Class: Knight
      Server: Kabam 76 - USWest

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron_VS View Post
        What world is that?
        What JkLoser87 was saying was that you should feel lucky to get that problem cause most of the guild out there can barely get 20 members for GB (unless they are in a big guild).
        Personally, I am in a big guild and what we do here is giving the Monday and Wednesday GB to our low br members (with 3 or 4 big br just in case) and we reserve the Friday for our big BR. Since most of the big BR have already a lot of insignia, they don't need a lot to keep their medallion and they can get more if needed from team arena and Battleground. So far, most of our members in my guild are ok with the way we settle those GB.
        I suggest you to talk about this with your others members and see what they think of this.
        Lunay - Knighted knight
        23.25M BR
        Guild : SHIELD
        West coast server r2 S38

Comment

Originally posted by Doranos89 View Post
          What JkLoser87 was saying was that you should feel lucky to get that problem cause most of the guild out there can barely get 20 members for GB (unless they are in a big guild).
          Personally, I am in a big guild and what we do here is giving the Monday and Wednesday GB to our low br members (with 3 or 4 big br just in case) and we reserve the Friday for our big BR. Since most of the big BR have already a lot of insignia, they don't need a lot to keep their medallion and they can get more if needed from team arena and Battleground. So far, most of our members in my guild are ok with the way we settle those GB.
          I suggest you to talk about this with your others members and see what they think of this.
          A sound plan.. Just so long as everyone sticks to it. My current G M has the same policy, and yet, smaller players sometimes get left out in favor of bigger players on Monday and Wednesday events.

As for the suggestion of raising the limit.. All I gotta ask - are you MAD?

GB is already laggy enough without adding more players - and more lag.
          Last edited by R225052118; 02-22-2015, 10:05 PM.

Comment

The problem is the increasing the limit is the amount of lag generated at spawns areas. If they redesigned the spawns areas and have two for each side then you could have more people or have the ability to hide people from your own guild.

I did a join a guild where they tried Doranos89 suggestion and it did not work. A lot of the big br players got upset that another big br player got in to the list. The list was also decide who was on when the tree was summoned. After a week the a lot of the highly br rated players left and our guild strength dropped by over half. It depends on the people who are in the guild some might not accept it and you might have to let them go.

DarkMeph
            Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

Working...
            X