Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

skills for a non-casher level 41 knight ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• skills for a non-casher level 41 knight ?

I dont know exactly know a good combinetion of skills for my knight level 41( no casher) and seeing the replies in some of the guides are giving me mixed feelings, can someone tell me what are the skills i should get for level 41 non-casher knight focusing on damage or atleast guide to a guide where the skills are actually good combinetion

In my opinion, you wanna focus on passive skills, and for non-passive: Slasher,
    Enhanced Slasher, Agoran shield, Delphic Destroyer, and Shadow Thrasher.
    These are all skills I still use quite regularly.

Class: Knight
    Server: Kabam 76 - USWest

Comment

I bought two skill trees as soon as I had enough bound balens saved. After maxing passives, I had one tree focus on attack, to get enhanced delphic destroyer, and the other on defense, to get Apollo shield. That way I could do my best at wb and catacombs, but could stand in the front and take a beating, and shield the party for mpd and arena.
      Server: Armor S6
      IGN: Xanthralla
      Guild: Samurai

Comment

I agree on getting the double skill tree when you can, it's well worth it. As for what skills you want now, basically focus on the top half skills, plus divine blessing and agoran shield. Max divine blessing, but level 1 shield is nearly as good as level 2 or 3, so I wouldn't put any more points in that.
        Aim to max out slasher, ult slasher, and whirlwind, since those skills get a big bump at level 5 (4 for WW). The two passives in the top row are both very important - max heart of rage if you haven't already.
        Since you don't have the skill points to max out your attacks, make sure to get at least level 2 for every active skill (shield and intercept excluded), because that +25% QTE bonus is huge. My recommendation for a complete tree at level 41 is (points assigned by row):
        2 3 0
        4 3 2 3 0
        1 0 0 0 0
        2 0 0

You can take a point out of slasher or whirlwind to get intercept, since that is pretty handy to have at low levels, and can be really powerful in a 1-on-1 duel.

The defensive skills, like tenacity and apollo shield aren't that useful until you're much higher level, and I would highly recommend not going for them until you have a second skill tree to focus on those. Shadow thrasher is a marginal skill at best, and no one ever uses reverse damage. Enhanced block may be good at your level, but with the cap on the heal it becomes a lot less useful later on. I would want to have ult slasher maxed before putting points into block if I were starting over.

This may help you when planning skills for future levels too:
        http://wartune.r2games.com/skill

Comment

Originally posted by Restlesssheep View Post
          I dont know exactly know a good combinetion of skills for my knight level 41( no casher) and seeing the replies in some of the guides are giving me mixed feelings, can someone tell me what are the skills i should get for level 41 non-casher knight focusing on damage or atleast guide to a guide where the skills are actually good combinetion
          first off bro max the 3 passives thats divine blessing heart of rage and combat master.after that get lvl 4 slasher lvl 4 ultimate slasher lvl delphic destroyer and lvl 3 whirl wind thats the best for your lvl

Comment

Working...
          X