Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Idea for putting items in your mailbox

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idea for putting items in your mailbox

I have a problem with not enough inventory space, as I sure alot of people do and I constantly need to send stuff to my mailbox to free up space. What I try to do is send five items at a time and take a screenshot so that way I know what is where in my mail and if I need something, I don't have click every mail to find something.

But the problem with that is at times, I don't have enough space to be able to do that. What I would suggest is be able to drag each item to the mailbox one by one. That way you don't have to worry about doing all that switching and having to get yourself kicked from the guild.

why would the game make it easier for you to cheat the system? they want you to buy the inventory spaces.
    If you can't win, cash harder

Comment

So you got three pages unlocked, horded stuff for over year, the 4th page which you rent for a month is full. Then what are going to do. Hope to make 5th page you can rent which will be double the price and only last half as long. I think dragging and drop items into mail would be useful. The risk is not to lose items that are stored there.

DarkMeph
      Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

adding a second page to the guild inv would be really nice
        RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
        Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

yeah maybe if they decide to increase the level of guild buildings. I would hate to see the cool down though for guild vault if they did that.

DarkMeph
          Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkMeph View Post
            So you got three pages unlocked, horded stuff for over year, the 4th page which you rent for a month is full. Then what are going to do. Hope to make 5th page you can rent which will be double the price and only last half as long. I think dragging and drop items into mail would be useful. The risk is not to lose items that are stored there.

DarkMeph
            Wel if people started to think, they would quit the game before that. R2gamers way is money,money,money and players who are they?
            Maybe they should start to think about the players. Lets take an real life exsample, say you have an resturant and you sell bad food. Wel people wil not come back again and they wil talk about it to other people.
            And the problem here is, people don't just give poor credict to wartune, but also does who run the game, because they are the reason it is so bad and not the game itself.
            So the point is, if they keep it going people wil start talking and they wil lose al players and there wil be no more r2gamers.

Comment

Working...
            X