CSGB Snow Yak Card

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CSGB Snow Yak Card

Soo just wondering, is there anyway for players to already be able to get this mount? I've seen at least two with it in bg.

No, unless seals actually didn't reset between seasons...

Comment

Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
      No, unless seals actually didn't reset between seasons...
      hmm...
      some people claims the already see people with snow yak in gb. either it didnt reset, or there are people hacking.
      im gonna try to save some point this time, to test if its carried over to the next cs gb.
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Here's a ss of the player's mount from cs rankings:

Click image for larger version

Name:	snow yak.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	532.5 KB
ID:	1709017

Comment

Yea one guy got it on my server too, when his guild lost 2x. Seems like a load of baloney.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
            Yea one guy got it on my server too, when his guild lost 2x. Seems like a load of baloney.
            Yes that's some srs **!
            I asked one of them too but he didn't answer me

Comment

called kabam hacks man lol

Comment

Originally posted by Denthanus View Post
                called kabam hacks man lol
                -_-
                wraith said his server got one, and he is not on kabam.

maybe it should be called P-City hacks lol.
                btw, it makes me wonder if there's anyone from r2 servers who has this mount yet?
                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

this mount was avaliable before , so yeah older servers can have it

Comment

Originally posted by care90 View Post
                    this mount was avaliable before , so yeah older servers can have it
                    snow yaks never been avalable before

Comment

I do not know if this is legit or not, but I will poke this thread to someone to see what if anything can be discovered, and thanks for letting us know.
                      Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

LOL.. I remember when one guy ran around with a sylph what not exist yet. I do not know what happened to him because modes said ''this is not your business''.
                        Server:[S901] NASA / Class: Chicken / Guild: Barn / Lvl.82 / Br: Almost Infinity / Title: Cupcake Warrior / Sylph: 7-star black Volvo

Comment

snow yak was given i think in a spender event but dont comment me on that 1 lol

Comment

i think so too

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
                              snow yak was given i think in a spender event but dont comment me on that 1 lol
                              Nope it wasn't. You think there'd be this few cases of it all in the same week if it was in a spender event a long time ago?

Comment

Working...
                              X