Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Arena max limit/day 15 for all palyers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arena max limit/day 15 for all palyers

Please limit Arena multiplayer to 15/day, maximum 15/day.
    Lot monster play all day in arena only to kil lower br players, and they use pilot
    This is total unfair in one game.
    Pipster Yummy showtime, and others monster play all day lot lot arena only to ruin others attmp, this is unfair.

not the best idea me and my in game wife often help people out in arenas if pipster etc wants to help people get arena wins by taking different groups through theres nothing wrong with him being helpfull

Comment

drago me and mayy offered to take you through arena many times but you never wanted to
      Cyanide
      Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
      Guild: Sicario

Comment

Lets assume for a second that you indeed limit multiplayer arena to 15 max like bloody inferno 1 max a day. Well then you will fastly end up with the scenario of people complaining that there isnt people to do multiplayer arena. Now Consider this, do you want everyone to be able to do it even if they get help from those stronger, or do you want to have no one to face because people cant form parties. I wold hope majority of players would choose option 1

Comment

Not to mention that I see people get dc'd in the middle of fights all the time, and then they don't get that match counted, so the team will end up doing one or two extra rounds just to get everyone their 15. Or if one person has to bail after 5 rounds, whoever joins in after will have to find another 3 people who only need 5? It's a pretty unworkable system to flat-out cut people off at 15. I'd be OK with limiting everyone to 40 rounds a day, with only 15 counting, sort of like how you can run DI one extra time.

Comment

there just need to do something with "matching" i get full team with 71 lvl (im now at 71) and moustly we get 80lvls to fight - yea 2 hits we are done no interesting fights... if matching would be bit better - for lvls/brs then most of pples will be happy.. (offcorse not they who still loose)
            Kabam 49 - Low Br Knight

Comment

Originally posted by Zeak42 View Post
              Lets assume for a second that you indeed limit multiplayer arena to 15 max like bloody inferno 1 max a day. Well then you will fastly end up with the scenario of people complaining that there isnt people to do multiplayer arena. Now Consider this, do you want everyone to be able to do it even if they get help from those stronger, or do you want to have no one to face because people cant form parties. I wold hope majority of players would choose option 1
              I can see your logic in this statement. However, you also have to consider the thousands of players who do not even do arena because of the matching vs super higher BR players and the "helpful" players you mentioned. No way is perfect. Maybe 30 attempts max'd a day would be better than 15 max or unlimited. That way people can still help but do abuse their power.
              Archer hoarder

Comment

Working...
              X