wheel of prosperity :coin frags and mount shards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wheel of prosperity :coin frags and mount shards

ok so wheel of prosperity is bk again and for 2nd time in a row coin frags and mount shards are rewards but no exchange for them
    BuzzKill
    Shadow Vale

is that wheel even worth doing? is it worth the money or do you always get the crappiest reward just like the vip wheel?

Comment

YOu know the ancestory coin fragments are synthesizeable to make a normal coin. You need 100 of them then just go into the blacksmith, under the items part of synthesizing.

Comment

I have sadly not seen this item show up yet in the Synthesis menu. It has been reported but so far we have no time frame for the official fix.. sorry guys
        Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Mount Shards are redeemable in the Wheel of Prosperity Exchange in Hot Events !!

Comment

Indeed they are. One shard will get ten mount training whips or the other option is one shard for one mount refinement hoof. Good luck deciding which way to go guys!
            Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
              Indeed they are. One shard will get ten mount training whips or the other option is one shard for one mount refinement hoof. Good luck deciding which way to go guys!
              Pretty much 100% whips, hooves would be a foolish exchange, since:
              1. Whip events are giving hooves, at a rate of 1 for every 10 used, so you effectively get BOTH rewards.
              2. Even if that event were not going on, whips are a lot more valuable, since hooves max out so easily. Plenty of people are already maxed with stacks of hooves sitting around.

Of course, only people with advanced class can get into DI to get the wealth of hooves, but in the long run, still so much better to get whips.

Comment

thnx guys i saw the exchange for mount shards and decided to get hoofes
                BuzzKill
                Shadow Vale

Comment

Working...
                X