Clown event box

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clown event box

Am I the only one that notices the clown event box we get to open OR exchange does not have the WEAPON inside? It has the headdress and body clothing.

ALSO, my dressing room does not even have the "Peac ock weapon" (that's the name of the new clothing weapon) to even try on

is this a glitch? or they purposely making us buy the weapon with pieces. To anyone that has bought it, since its not in my dressing room, how did you refine it? Just wondering because event ends tomorrow
    Archer hoarder

Originally posted by HumbleSlayer View Post
    Am I the only one that notices the clown event box we get to open OR exchange does not have the WEAPON inside? It has the headdress and body clothing.

ALSO, my dressing room does not even have the "Peac ock weapon" (that's the name of the new clothing weapon) to even try on

is this a glitch? or they purposely making us buy the weapon with pieces. To anyone that has bought it, since its not in my dressing room, how did you refine it? Just wondering because event ends tomorrow
    FOr what I saw so far on the forum, the clothes appear in the dressing room only if you actually get it and activated it.
    Lunay - Knighted knight
    23.25M BR
    Guild : SHIELD
    West coast server r2 S38

Comment

Yes that is correct once get they appear there a post on this already. I got they appeared most likely glitch.
      WARTUNE KABAM PLAYER S12

In-game Name: ♥Rainbow♥

Guild Name: Legends

Class : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by Doranos89 View Post
        FOr what I saw so far on the forum, the clothes appear in the dressing room only if you actually get it and activated it.

nice. Thank you both for the replies. I was hoping to open boxes and get them. I got all the rest of the items but guess I will just buy the weapon. happy it "appears" in dressing room after you get it though.

Thanks again!
        Archer hoarder

Comment

I am one of the people who posted about that. Sometimes drop boxes won't have all the bits, it gives people options to open or save.. or try to make a play for both. This time there's no weapon inside.. though the helm and armour seem to be dropping well. They will appear once owned, unless the issue has already been sorted out before hand. So just keep an eye out and good luck!
          Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
            I am one of the people who posted about that. Sometimes drop boxes won't have all the bits, it gives people options to open or save.. or try to make a play for both. This time there's no weapon inside.. though the helm and armour seem to be dropping well. They will appear once owned, unless the issue has already been sorted out before hand. So just keep an eye out and good luck!
            sorry I missed your post. was just hoping it would drop. After about 4 of each other clothings, I knew it wasn't coming.

Thank you
            Archer hoarder

Comment

Working...
            X