Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why u have give to arcers and mages this damm def rune?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why u have give to arcers and mages this damm def rune?

im a knight and still cant kill a stupid mage with same or low BR than me
    cose they heall like hell before sylph awake and when highest hit for sylp is arm they use def rune and all is in vain
    where the hell is the fair in this game?
    btw def rune cant be dispell by purge rune
    think about this infair thing in this game all our class have to suffer in BG about this and for what? all for this damm rune
    do soomething or remove it from game or make it work for knight too.
    we need a fair battle for all clases not only for mages and arcer who can use this rune in theyr favour
    BTW im sorry for who have this clases i no wanna ofence any1 .... but its just unfair....

Knights can survive ultimate hit in DI WB and at ward during GB, they had to give the poor archers and mage's something in return, so thats why they got a much better and unpurgeable rune.

Comment

as an acher myself i need the gordian run

gordan runs help me suvive the delphic snipper and syph delphic

noob nights just cant deal with the fact that thay are a noob night

please restart game as acher and see how hard it is
      IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
      Class: Archer
      Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
      Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

is it me or its just a another knight whine thread? must me be, or is it?
        Character Name: Purgatory

Class: Archer

Guild: VictisHNR

Server: [S1] Temple of Ibalize

Signature Line: I am the King of The Worms!

Comment

I used to complain like this when I had my knight but then realized I faired badly because their stats weren't built up properly. Once I started over and paid lots of attention to my stats, I started to fair better.

Comment

Well knights can survive most things right off the bat. So that's why they dont get to use the Guardian rune. Though I do agree that most things in this game is unfair but that's just something you need to learn to adapt/deal with.

Comment

well if i hv max adv guardian and can be purge will be funny, coz lv 1 purge > max adv guardian
              so stop complaining

Comment

would be cool if they bought the knights passive skill back that gives 4% hp of max hp instead of 3k hp

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                  as an acher myself i need the gordian run

gordan runs help me suvive the delphic snipper and syph delphic

noob nights just cant deal with the fact that thay are a noob night

please restart game as acher and see how hard it is
                  I actually agree with this, archers do seem to be at a disadvantage in high BR pvp, so I don't really begrudge them their guardian. Lousy mages on the other hand...

Comment

Originally posted by harucko View Post
                    well if i hv max adv guardian and can be purge will be funny, coz lv 1 purge > max adv guardian
                    so stop complaining
                    It's not that hard to code a purge rune that remove buff acording to his level, make ss rune adv and give each lvl a -10% on guardian rune, maxed ss will remove guardian rune, here u go buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
                      It's not that hard to code a purge rune that remove buff acording to his level, make ss rune adv and give each lvl a -10% on guardian rune, maxed ss will remove guardian rune, here u go buddy.
                      most players wont use guardian until you move to sylph mode - cant use ss while in sylph mode.

Comment

Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
                        most players wont use guardian until you move to sylph mode - cant use ss while in sylph mode.
                        Guess u can't read, i'm talkin about purge rune not ss, ss shouldn't be ever allowed to remove guardian.

Comment

Guess u can't read, i'm talkin about purge rune not ss, ss shouldn't be ever allowed to remove guardian.

probably didn't. was trolling from work.

Comment

Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
                            probably didn't. was trolling from work.
                            lol another "troll" that doesn't troll but just throw random comment ^^ Cute

Comment

lol another "troll" that doesn't troll but just throw random comment ^^ Cute
                              calm down bro, it's not a fight. I didn't mean that kind of troll either. I should have said "skimming". Not sure what happened to you to become so combative. poor guy

Comment

Working...
                              X