question !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question !

if we have 1 sylph hades ( green ) learned full skills and we get other one same hades but (blue)
    when we try engluf the green in blue (for full exp) to make instant lvl 80 the old one will loose all the skills learned? or will can be transfered
    auto to the blue ?

u lose skills im almost positive I did one time.

Comment

Only xp transfers, wheres the logic skills to transfer too? If you engulf pan into your hades will you expect to get wind skills too?
      THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
        Only xp transfers, wheres the logic skills to transfer too? If you engulf pan into your hades will you expect to get wind skills too?
        this is what i asked cose they are same tipe of sylph no difrent
        and in other line of ideeas when u activate the 2rd of same sylph u must buy for 2rd again same skills if u wanna keep both ?

Comment

Skills, Mahra, Spec and such do not transfer over. Unlocked slots do not transfer over. If you engulf any sylph into another, regardless of stars/colour what have you.. it starts over stars wise just in a new colour or type. None of the goods goes with it am sad to say save for what experience can be forced out.
          Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Working...
          X