New patch (03-05) info

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
    lol dude Df doesn't work in pvp, if you have problem with rage i guess you don't have a pve set? And about mars will being usefull lol, in 1vs1 it's useless and it's a suicide to use it in arena
    Let's be a little more accurate, DF does 'apply' in pvp, we just don't see the affect. Can't tell you the last time I used it and got 2 legit attacks over my opponent. For some reason it does seem to work in solo arenas fighting against the AI.

#2 Mars will is great if all your players are strong, but suicide for the weakest if not. We don't know exactly where they are taking the pve environment. It's possible some of the talents could play well in future patches and content. At the moment talents are very underwhelming.
    Kalydia - Level 80 - 1.98k br Archer - Kabam 57 WEST
    Guild: Paradox
    Eudaemon: Eddie - Lvl 8 Oracle Mage - 1.3k br
    Syphs: 80 Herc - Flashpoint- 127k br
    80 Triton - Undertow 93k br
    80 Venus - Precision 113k br
    80 Gaia - Judgenjury
    80 Medusa - Backdraft

Comment

Originally posted by fenrir67 View Post
      what's nr 1 about? can you upgrade guild boss?
      Yes, it's called guild warpath and consumes daru contribution. 1000 daru = 1 warpath.
      Supposedly can get more fangs from higher level guild bosses. Only Guildmaster can see
      how much is needed, and it was 3.6M warpath for 1st level.
      Hopefully this is wrong and get fixed soon.
      [morfinnor]
      Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Originally posted by laba-laba View Post
        Yes, it's called guild warpath and consumes daru contribution. 1000 daru = 1 warpath.
        Supposedly can get more fangs from higher level guild bosses. Only Guildmaster can see
        how much is needed, and it was 3.6M warpath for 1st level.
        Hopefully this is wrong and get fixed soon.
        ty for clarifying a bit, so there is now an option to contribute daru besides gold?

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
          I've just watched a video of guild boss and players get points every round not fangs, or maybe that is the same thing? Or the only fangs you get are based on your ranking determined by the points? that would be stupid, but somehow I feel it's the truth....
          No fangs drop from battle. Each battle gives points. The final points sets rank which give rewards.
          [morfinnor]
          Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
            Good thing it's only added on testservers, so they can fix it for they release it to all other servers.
            Could make this a whole other thread. From what it sounds they've weighted the Gboss rewards very low and should look at the numbers again... just don't know if they really care that it will take a whole year for the mount WITHOUT spending a single one and placing first most of the time.

The videos/descriptions I've seen, Purg Maze rewards are laughable for the 150 balens you have to pay to enter. I'll retract this part if there are ways to get the keys.

Talents are very underwhelming unless at some point pve content changes give them more value, but this game revolves mostly around pvp with all the xserver stuff.

Sylph evolution is the only thing that looks anything decent, but there are criticisms of it too with the new passives you can buy. Oh well, play or don't play, it's still fun to experiment for very little cash.
            Kalydia - Level 80 - 1.98k br Archer - Kabam 57 WEST
            Guild: Paradox
            Eudaemon: Eddie - Lvl 8 Oracle Mage - 1.3k br
            Syphs: 80 Herc - Flashpoint- 127k br
            80 Triton - Undertow 93k br
            80 Venus - Precision 113k br
            80 Gaia - Judgenjury
            80 Medusa - Backdraft

Comment

Originally posted by fenrir67 View Post
              ty for clarifying a bit, so there is now an option to contribute daru besides gold?
              This is how it looks like.
              Click image for larger version

Name:	warpathdaru.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	81.3 KB
ID:	1709252
              [morfinnor]
              Temple of Ibalize

Comment

This is how it looks like.
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]128995[/ATTACH]
                Thank you, we'll see soon how it affects guild boss, unfortunatly im one of the few guildies who maxed troops:P

Comment

So were does the new sylph material drop besides the shop or should we be expecting it in part 2.1.2.3 ?

Comment

Originally posted by Ali___G View Post
                    So were does the new sylph material drop besides the shop or should we be expecting it in part 2.1.2.3 ?
                    Aside from all the probable cash sources, it's supposed to/should drop from purgatory, but from the vids I've seen of it, purgatory seems empty and junk. Unless you need like lv20 (700-1000k br?) to get any materials lol

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                      Aside from all the probable cash sources, it's supposed to/should drop from purgatory, but from the vids I've seen of it, purgatory seems empty and junk. Unless you need like lv20 (700-1000k br?) to get any materials lol
                      lol....Youd also think from the heaven horns to seeing as they have 3 sand in it atm could could take 2 out and put the moonrock and moondust in as for the other item for light/dark def cash only atm imma put my money on part 2.1.2.3

Comment

Originally posted by Ali___G View Post
                        lol....Youd also think from the heaven horns to seeing as they have 3 sand in it atm could could take 2 out and put the moonrock and moondust in as for the other item for light/dark def cash only atm imma put my money on part 2.1.2.3
                        That would be nice... so no chance of it happening lol

Comment

how much does they cost in shop? items that we need for 2e evol

Comment

Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
                            lol dude Df doesn't work in pvp, if you have problem with rage i guess you don't have a pve set? And about mars will being usefull lol, in 1vs1 it's useless and it's a suicide to use it in arena
                            im a 600k knight with full 80 set and my arena team is 2 600k a 650k and a 750k and the problem before was i had go apollo,slasher/rune/mars will with the reduction of 10 rage i can now go straight apollo,mars will allowing us a extra turn of doubled up protection and letting me sylph a turn faster if i need to also means i only need 2 turns after chaos rune instead of 3 once again which is always incredibly relevent also slow wasnt working in pvp for a long time but they fixed it about 2 months ago i can tell you wheni trasher someone they would always 100% get the next attack before me and would sylph faster than you could rune so auto amnesia select always hit after they sylphed if you slow them with thasher now the rune hits before and your 2nd thrasher will hit before or same time as their next attack slow is 100% working in pvp and the edd to death warrant fills another combo niche we didnt have before which was unless you got rage reduc with teh 30 rage on edd there was no follow up attack you could do to make the most of your rage deaths warrant now fills that position

Comment

Originally posted by Castway136 View Post
                              im a 600k knight with full 80 set and my arena team is 2 600k a 650k and a 750k and the problem before was i had go apollo,slasher/rune/mars will with the reduction of 10 rage i can now go straight apollo,mars will allowing us a extra turn of doubled up protection and letting me sylph a turn faster if i need to also means i only need 2 turns after chaos rune instead of 3 once again which is always incredibly relevent also slow wasnt working in pvp for a long time but they fixed it about 2 months ago i can tell you wheni trasher someone they would always 100% get the next attack before me and would sylph faster than you could rune so auto amnesia select always hit after they sylphed if you slow them with thasher now the rune hits before and your 2nd thrasher will hit before or same time as their next attack slow is 100% working in pvp and the edd to death warrant fills another combo niche we didnt have before which was unless you got rage reduc with teh 30 rage on edd there was no follow up attack you could do to make the most of your rage deaths warrant now fills that position
                              Same br knight there, mars will doesn't reduce the damage you take, it just split over 4 players and it doesn't reduce aoe damage anymore (has been fixed couple weeks after we got adv skill) so it's pretty useless unless unless you have someone weak on your team that dies way too easly (which i don't think given the br u said) so it's a waste of rage.
                              Df doesn't work in pvp, i see a ton of people using df/trasher/thunderer against me and i never skip turn and as you know knight have the slowest skill of all classes so we should be those that see if df works.
                              Then again, dw is probably the only decent talent but it's not that big of a deal, i always end fight in bg with 100 rage (1st one i start with 66) so rage has never been a problem for me.

Comment

The devs or R2 might missed a digit when they put/design guild boss.

1) Guild Warpath needs 3.6 BILLION daru for upgrading level 1 guild boss. INSANE

2) The mount is only the beginning. 1 guild skill needs 39.7K potions = 39.7K fangs to max level 10.
                                Total 317.6K fangs for all 8 skills. 100 fangs/day for #1 ? That's right.
                                We'll complete it in 9 years if we solo and ignore the rest of the guild.

3) Hmm let's see 3176 x20k wealth to summon guild boss + 20.5M to unlock all skills.
                                Total 84M guild wealth = 84 BILLION gold.
                                Even if we have 200 active members, each need to donate 420M gold.
                                Most likely in a guild like ours with 20 actives, it's 4.2B gold each.

Whole thing is just cupcakes. That must be some weed they're smoking.
                                Who in their right mind put such numbers?
                                hahahaha space weed straight from NASA

Comment

Working...
                                X