No announcement yet.

New patch (03-05) info

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn, kinda wished I hadn't upgraded my enlighten on a second set of troops. Could've thrown that billion daru at guild. Oh well.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
      Same br knight there, mars will doesn't reduce the damage you take, it just split over 4 players and it doesn't reduce aoe damage anymore (has been fixed couple weeks after we got adv skill) so it's pretty useless unless unless you have someone weak on your team that dies way too easly (which i don't think given the br u said) so it's a waste of rage.
      Df doesn't work in pvp, i see a ton of people using df/trasher/thunderer against me and i never skip turn and as you know knight have the slowest skill of all classes so we should be those that see if df works.
      Then again, dw is probably the only decent talent but it's not that big of a deal, i always end fight in bg with 100 rage (1st one i start with 66) so rage has never been a problem for me.
      ok so its obvious you arent very good nor do you spend hours testing things you can stop contributing any time now as nothing you said has any merit i can say 100% slow works 100% speed increase works in pve i can also ay how good mars will is you realise how many weak players dont have a 2nd aoe sylph or just a gaia a gaia has 2 aoe at most all the rest are split herc is all single same with cerb and tritons strongest attack its actually amazing and how you havent realised that is beyond me nd yes we are good all 4 of us top 20 cw every month

Comment

Originally posted by MODOK354847 View Post
        a question about 2nd evolution of sylphs does it need orange quality or purple can do it?
        Haven't seen an answer to this.

Comment

Originally posted by Astroglide View Post
          Orange (unless they changed something, but doubtful, so orange)

Comment

Slow absolutely works in PvP. If you can't get your opponents to skip a turn, you're doing it wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Astroglide View Post
              has to be orange and you need to be advanced class

Comment

Originally posted by laba-laba View Post
                The devs or R2 might missed a digit when they put/design guild boss.

1) Guild Warpath needs 3.6 BILLION daru for upgrading level 1 guild boss. INSANE

2) The mount is only the beginning. 1 guild skill needs 39.7K potions = 39.7K fangs to max level 10.
                Total 317.6K fangs for all 8 skills. 100 fangs/day for #1 ? That's right.
                We'll complete it in 9 years if we solo and ignore the rest of the guild.

3) Hmm let's see 3176 x20k wealth to summon guild boss + 20.5M to unlock all skills.
                Total 84M guild wealth = 84 BILLION gold.
                Even if we have 200 active members, each need to donate 420M gold.
                Most likely in a guild like ours with 20 actives, it's 4.2B gold each.

Whole thing is just cupcakes. That must be some weed they're smoking.
                Who in their right mind put such numbers?
                alchemy, nany. alchemy.

and I'm sure they'll have a direct Balen option too.

I think I'm bailing after CSGB. Can see much fun in getting my *** kicked by a bunch of red sylphs. the gold ones were bad enough....
                If you can't win, cash harder

Comment

Originally posted by Castway136 View Post
                  ok so its obvious you arent very good nor do you spend hours testing things you can stop contributing any time now as nothing you said has any merit i can say 100% slow works 100% speed increase works in pve i can also ay how good mars will is you realise how many weak players dont have a 2nd aoe sylph or just a gaia a gaia has 2 aoe at most all the rest are split herc is all single same with cerb and tritons strongest attack its actually amazing and how you havent realised that is beyond me nd yes we are good all 4 of us top 20 cw every month
                  Sure, slow works in pvp...sort of. Its practical impact is minuscule against the majority of players. In group pvp, it's completely negligible, in solo, you may see an occasional effect where someone gets an extra hit that they wouldn't otherwise. Try EDD or apollo while slowed, there's a good chance you get hit twice. But that happens sometimes even when not slowed. I've had lots of people hit me with slow effects, and I'm rarely worse off for it. Maybe people with more lag can be affected more.
                  Given that there has been no speed increase effect in existence in pvp, we can't actually say whether it will do anything or not yet. The increased speed buff in spire always seems to speed up the boss just as much (if not more), so we'll have to wait and see if there's anything to it.

Mars' Will always seems like it works against my team as often as it works for it, but I suppose if you have all strong players and some strong healing to go with it, it could help prevent one or two from being picked off through bad luck or skills that hit lowest hp. If you have an imbalanced team, you're guaranteeing that your weakest players get hit with every attack, so it's not much of a benefit then. Plus, with the powerful single-target attacks, sometimes it's better to let one person take a 400k death blow than have everyone take 100k, even if your team is balanced.

Comment

100% slow works in pvp only if player that is slowed do auto attack ...than it can be seen clearly skiping turns otherwise don't work if skills are used

Comment

Will repeat, df doesn't work If you get some extra hit while opponent under df is because he lag, i've never ever lost a turn while under df in pvp just because it doesnt' work as in pve. About mars, let's make an easy example, 4x500k ulti from hercules can kill in the best case 2 player, under mars it can whipe a whole team, it basically make hercules ulti an aoe ulti with damage split in 4 player, i actually enjoy if someone use it before pet. If you use it at start it could save weakest one to die from us (yet if you're forced to use mars to save his *** he'll die as soon as u reach pet so once again not worth the 80 rage it cost). Feel free to prove me wrong (keyword prove, not just say you're wrong)

Originally posted by Nightfish View Post
                      100% slow works in pvp only if player that is slowed do auto attack ...than it can be seen clearly skiping turns otherwise don't work if skills are used
                      Never tried to auto while under df, will give it a try next time someone use thunderer/df against me but kinda make sense that it works on auto.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
                        Will repeat, df doesn't work If you get some extra hit while opponent under df is because he lag, i've never ever lost a turn while under df in pvp just because it doesnt' work as in pve. About mars, let's make an easy example, 4x500k ulti from hercules can kill in the best case 2 player, under mars it can whipe a whole team, it basically make hercules ulti an aoe ulti with damage split in 4 player, i actually enjoy if someone use it before pet. If you use it at start it could save weakest one to die from us (yet if you're forced to use mars to save his *** he'll die as soon as u reach pet so once again not worth the 80 rage it cost). Feel free to prove me wrong (keyword prove, not just say you're wrong)

Never tried to auto while under df, will give it a try next time someone use thunderer/df against me but kinda make sense that it works on auto.
                        once again slow does work in pvp we can confirm it both me and my partner dont lag 2ndly if you are getting hit for 500k fro ma herc you are awful find a new game

Comment

Originally posted by laba-laba View Post
                          Yes, it's called guild warpath and consumes daru contribution. 1000 daru = 1 warpath.
                          Supposedly can get more fangs from higher level guild bosses. Only Guildmaster can see
                          how much is needed, and it was 3.6M warpath for 1st level.
                          Hopefully this is wrong and get fixed soon.
                          That sounds like a fair amount. For example, I'm currently carrying 1.6 Billion Daru on me. I'm not the only one. I'd think at least 4 or 5 other players in my guild have as much or more. I mean, hell, most high-end players are making 15+ Mil Daru a day. 450M / mo. Multiply that by just 5 players and those 5 players are pulling in a combined 2.25 Billion / mo. Just a theoretical top-5.

Too many people got silly in the Wilds shop and blew through Billions of Daru refreshing. I'm glad I didn't fall victim to that.

Comment

Originally posted by Nightfish View Post
                            Correct. I've been harshly scr.ewed in PvP vs. Knights who've done the following:
                            - Rage Drain (-50 Rage, Often Kills the Current Skill - acts like a Stun when it does)
                            - Shadow Thrasher (Dumps the Slow on me while I've got no Rage) + L10 Amnesia (If it kills my LB, Holy Seal & Runes, I'm stuck on Auto)

I've sat there on Auto in this situation while I took 7 attacks total before I was able to do something again.

It's a brutal strategy and when it works it enables a Knight to beat players that are significantly higher BR.

Comment

once again slow does work in pvp we can confirm it both me and my partner dont lag 2ndly if you are getting hit for 500k fro ma herc you are awful find a new game
                              I've never had slow affect me in PvP unless I was stuck in a situation where I had to Auto-Attack.

In fact, if I can awaken while under a slow, I can still enter speed cast. No effect what-so-ever in that regard.

Comment

lol nice ad personam My example of 500k ulti from hercules is if you face someone stronger then you ofc (for example a 750k player) but guess you have to attack the player because you have no good explanation for a waste of 80 rage on mars ^^ And as everyone else said, df doesn't work in pvp (except for that auto thing which i still have to try but would make sense for how this game works), deal with it dude you're wrong

Comment

Working...
                                X