New patch (03-05) info

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
    lol nice ad personam My example of 500k ulti from hercules is if you face someone stronger then you ofc (for example a 750k player) but guess you have to attack the player because you have no good explanation for a waste of 80 rage on mars ^^ And as everyone else said, df doesn't work in pvp (except for that auto thing which i still have to try but would make sense for how this game works), deal with it dude you're wrong
    works in pvp i can get 2 thrasher instead of 1 vs elia when we fight for example deal with it you are wrong i can also take a vidoe next cw and show how long it makes sylph transforamtions i can fit 2 skilsl inside of the sylph tiem if they are slowed

Comment

Originally posted by Castway136 View Post
      works in pvp i can get 2 thrasher instead of 1 vs elia when we fight for example deal with it you are wrong i can also take a vidoe next cw and show how long it makes sylph transforamtions i can fit 2 skilsl inside of the sylph tiem if they are slowed
      Would love to see a video since everyone else agree with me and say that df doesn't work in pvp (except for that auto thing).

Comment

sure ill get one later and the auto thing is pvp it proves it works you people jsut dont know the timing for differnt skills the link them faster

Comment

Originally posted by Zorich View Post
          That sounds like a fair amount. For example, I'm currently carrying 1.6 Billion Daru on me. I'm not the only one. I'd think at least 4 or 5 other players in my guild have as much or more. I mean, hell, most high-end players are making 15+ Mil Daru a day. 450M / mo. Multiply that by just 5 players and those 5 players are pulling in a combined 2.25 Billion / mo. Just a theoretical top-5.

Too many people got silly in the Wilds shop and blew through Billions of Daru refreshing. I'm glad I didn't fall victim to that.
          Its only for first level, will be way more than that for 2nd level, 3rd,etc.
          My point is with that number, average guild of 20 actives, finishing it will take years, not months.
          Last edited by laba-laba; 03-06-2015, 09:41 PM.
          [morfinnor]
          Temple of Ibalize

Comment

2 shadow thrasher before someone else manages a skill? That's...improbable. To let someone hit me with 2 ST in a row, I'd have to actively assist them. Get slowed, wait a few seconds, then cast a slow skill, and that would allow the other person extra hits easily, even a slow attack like ST.

If both players are chaining skills as best they can, the slow effect is nearly meaningless. The skill cast time is usually completely overwhelmed by the time spent in animations. I find it more believable with sylph skills - short animations and insta-cast is easily unlocked. I may need to find someone to help test that.

Comment

That sounds like a fair amount.
              most high-end players are making 15+ Mil Daru a day.
              Your view on fair is confusing me.
              Not everyone started this game on the first day, and don't have some ridiculous amount of daru in stock.

Comment

100 fang of fear everyday if you are good and get rank 1
                100fofx300day= mount
                stupid

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
                  Your view on fair is confusing me.
                  Not everyone started this game on the first day, and don't have some ridiculous amount of daru in stock.
                  Nothing new that comes out in this game is geared towards the low end. In fact, leveling and resource gain now is so fast compared to how it was for those people who started within the first 6 months the game was up it's almost silly.

I made an alt just for poops and giggles on Sun Feb 1st. That will be 5 weeks ago tomorrow. He's now L79 and has an evolved sylph and is over 100k BR. I don't play him every day either. Completely Free. No VIP. When we early players started out we were lucky to reach L40 and get mounts in the first two months. It took us upwards of 6 months to unlock the L70 Campaigns / MP and like 8 Months to reach L80.

What used to take 8 Months takes 5 weeks. So sorry, I don't really feel all that bad for newer players. My Alt's sitting on 280 Mil Gold because I'm too lazy to spend the 8 hours clicking Astrals it'll take to use it all. He's got all Orange / Red Astrals that are L6+ so it's good enough for PvE stuff. He's got the new Troops at L69 already and L4 Enlightenment.

Those things took so long for us it was ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by laba-laba View Post
                    Its only for first level, will be way more than that for 2nd level, 3rd,etc.
                    My point is with that number, average guild of 20 actives, finishing it will take years, not months.
                    Our top-20 players, just today, contributed 80 Million Gold into the guild. That's 2.4 Billion a Month at that pace. And I know the higher levels are going to be more expensive, but there's nothing wrong with it taking a year or more to max.

Comment

Our top-20 players, just today, contributed 80 Million Gold into the guild. That's 2.4 Billion a Month at that pace. And I know the higher levels are going to be more expensive, but there's nothing wrong with it taking a year or more to max.
                      It takes daru not gold btw
                      IGN: princestewii
                      Class: Archer
                      Server: Kabam 86

Comment

once again slow does work in pvp we can confirm it both me and my partner dont lag 2ndly if you are getting hit for 500k fro ma herc you are awful find a new game
                        Dude, if you think slow is working pvp, just keep using it.

In this game, you can gain advantage by 3 ways:

1.) you spend more than your opponent.

2.) you play more than your opponent.

3.) you are smarter. I love to see my opponents trying slow, trying to gain advantage by healing in CW, pumping up crit to 25k etc etc because it gives me a chance to beat those who spent more than me.
                        My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

Nothing new that comes out in this game is geared towards the low end. In fact, leveling and resource gain now is so fast compared to how it was for those people who started within the first 6 months the game was up it's almost silly.

I made an alt just for poops and giggles on Sun Feb 1st. That will be 5 weeks ago tomorrow. He's now L79 and has an evolved sylph and is over 100k BR. I don't play him every day either. Completely Free. No VIP. When we early players started out we were lucky to reach L40 and get mounts in the first two months. It took us upwards of 6 months to unlock the L70 Campaigns / MP and like 8 Months to reach L80.

What used to take 8 Months takes 5 weeks. So sorry, I don't really feel all that bad for newer players. My Alt's sitting on 280 Mil Gold because I'm too lazy to spend the 8 hours clicking Astrals it'll take to use it all. He's got all Orange / Red Astrals that are L6+ so it's good enough for PvE stuff. He's got the new Troops at L69 already and L4 Enlightenment.

Those things took so long for us it was ridiculous.
                          yea I agree what I have been trying to accomplish forever, today ppl get it easy....am not complaining its just fact that newly servers shouldn't whine

I started new server from joke few days ago they give whole 30 set free how crazy is that ...low lvl mpds lost meaning while I spend months and months to aquire each set

Comment

Originally posted by Fherlayt View Post
                            Dude, if you think slow is working pvp, just keep using it.

In this game, you can gain advantage by 3 ways:

1.) you spend more than your opponent.

2.) you play more than your opponent.

3.) you are smarter. I love to see my opponents trying slow, trying to gain advantage by healing in CW, pumping up crit to 25k etc etc because it gives me a chance to beat those who spent more than me.
                            i got 19th overall in finals 3rd in warriors and 7th in prelims yet 42nd on br what did you get cosidering we are same br and im on a higher average br timezone?

Comment

Totes, slow works in pvp. Keep using it. Especially mire. nodnod
                              Last edited by FufuBunnySlayer; 03-08-2015, 09:45 PM.

Comment

I got a question, what if we do guild boss then move to another guild and do guild boss there, will we still get the rewards?
                                IGN: princestewii
                                Class: Archer
                                Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Working...
                                X