New patch (03-05) info

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New patch (03-05) info

Alright...I been trying to collect as much info for the last 45 minutes (+ 20-30 minutes to manage all those screenshot XD )... So I will post only screenshot with few text and eventually explain them and answer question later XD

This is those new sylph requirement (and yes, the light one is ugly as hay)

Click image for larger version

Name:	02.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	703.9 KB
ID:	1766967

Name:	03.jpg
Size:	710.0 KB
ID:	1766968

Divinity stone is only for light and dark sylph

Name:	04.jpg
Size:	707.2 KB
ID:	1766969

New skills for 2nd sylph evolution:
    the first 4 skills are the same, but for different element res. They are for all sylph.

Name:	05.jpg
Size:	724.4 KB
ID:	1766970

Those 2 next are for every sylph.

Name:	06.jpg
Size:	737.3 KB
ID:	1766971

Name:	07.jpg
Size:	732.9 KB
ID:	1766972

This one is for only the light sylph. I expect something like that for the dark sylph too.

Name:	08.jpg
Size:	745.0 KB
ID:	1766973

New astral (red shown only cause too lazy to screenshot the orange one):

Name:	09.jpg
Size:	515.0 KB
ID:	1766974

New KNIGHT advanced talent :

Name:	10.jpg
Size:	655.9 KB
ID:	1766975

Name:	11.jpg
Size:	659.3 KB
ID:	1766987

Name:	12.jpg
Size:	662.7 KB
ID:	1766976

Name:	13.jpg
Size:	660.6 KB
ID:	1766977

Name:	14.jpg
Size:	660.1 KB
ID:	1766978

This is new ARCHER advanced talent (come from a guildy archer):

Name:	11026155_797262780365636_1770640623723991117_n.jpg
Size:	31.9 KB
ID:	1766986

New guild related stuff:
    Guild boss:

Name:	15.jpg
Size:	447.5 KB
ID:	1766979

New guild shop:

Name:	16.jpg
Size:	493.1 KB
ID:	1766980

Name:	17.jpg
Size:	431.1 KB
ID:	1766981

New Guild skills:

Name:	18.jpg
Size:	696.9 KB
ID:	1766982

Name:	19.jpg
Size:	702.2 KB
ID:	1766983

Purgatory Maze (purgatory key can be bought for 50 balens/bound balen each. You need 3 for that):

Name:	20.jpg
Size:	483.5 KB
ID:	1766984

Name:	21.jpg
Size:	478.1 KB
ID:	1766985

Reward don't seem really good though so far...

Name:	22.jpg
Size:	492.8 KB
ID:	1766988
    Also got like 10 crystal shard instead of of legendary stone later...
    Lunay - Knighted knight
    23.25M BR
    Guild : SHIELD
    West coast server r2 S38

I thank you for taking the time to post all of this, especially so that we mods and mentors can help people better with their questions. Any chance though, you have someone with the warlocks advanced talent wheel so if people ask... I figured it couldn't hurt to ask, and again Kudos for the time you put in!
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Good stuff. Thanks for the info.

Those archer talents are kinda...meh. Also not sure how I feel about knights getting to randomly just shrug off a debuff.

The possibility of res crystal as rewards from purg maze looks interesting, but if all the good (or even decent,really) stuff is at higher lvls, then it'll be a loooooong time before it's worth the balens to most ppl.

Anyone know the mechanics of this guild boss thing yet (in particular, how often can it be done)? Or if it's the only place to get these fangs? Between the mount and the skills, thats a metric crapton of fangs needed, when you can only earn 35-55 per battle (of course the super-OP can earn more, I'm talking about the masses here).
      Last edited by xrycek; 03-05-2015, 12:10 PM.
      Crushing mice is good for the soul...

Comment

well what we would like to know is how get material for 2nd sylph refinement. Maybe not yet implemented

Comment

anyone got ss of mage new adv talents please?

Comment

Originally posted by R210194315 View Post
            well what we would like to know is how get material for 2nd sylph refinement. Maybe not yet implemented
            I'm guessing an obscenely overpriced deal will appear in shop when it launches (early adopters tax), then they'll slowly start showing up in event exchanges/rewards.
            Crushing mice is good for the soul...

Comment

Originally posted by xrycek View Post
              Good stuff. Thanks for the info.

Those archer talents are kinda...meh. Also not sure how I feel about knights getting to randomly just shrug off a debuff.

The possibility of res crystal as rewards from purg maze looks interesting, but if all the good (or even decent,really) stuff is at higher lvls, then it'll be a loooooong time before it's worth the balens to most ppl.

Anyone know the mechanics of this guild boss thing yet (in particular, how often can it be done)? Or if it's the only place to get these fangs? Between the mount and the skills, thats a metric crapton of fangs needed, when you can only earn 35-55 per battle (of course the super-OP can earn more, I'm talking about the masses here).
              The archer talents don't look all that great, but mostly because the skills they relate to start out so bad. The blessed shot one could be pretty good though, taken to a high enough level. Good for spire, as an unlimited mini rage rune.

And the knight talent is only a chance to puri, if you use an incredibly useless skill that costs a huge amount of rage. Not a good deal IMO. That's the lowest priority talent for me at this point.

From what I heard a while ago, the guild boss is like a WB and DA, so it's a once a day thing, at the GM's discretion. Hopefully we can get some confirmation on the details soon.

Edit: Forgot to say, thank you so much for putting all this info together!
              Last edited by MrFancyPants; 03-05-2015, 01:57 PM.

Comment

Well, I have the feeling that the Guild boss will more likely be summoned around the guild tree time since it's when most ppl are online. The only problem is that I'm at work at that time XD
                I might be uanble to get any info about that guild boss before the weekend...
                Lunay - Knighted knight
                23.25M BR
                West coast server r2 S38

Comment

archer's advance talent, Infiltration: Armor Piercer can cause xx% physical damage to an additional target
                  does it means AP will have a splash damage or something? if it is, i imagine it would be like a piercing shot that damages 2 people in same row.
                  Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                  Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

nice ty for posting, hero as always:P

can you tell how far yu got in purgatory and the difficulty?

Comment

Originally posted by fenrir67 View Post
                      nice ty for posting, hero as always:P

can you tell how far yu got in purgatory and the difficulty?
                      Didn't went really far but it's mostly because I had other stuff to do and didn't had time to get far. I have reached like stage 7 I think... But keep in mind that I was half AFK (was creating this very thread at the time) when I did those stage and that was kinda easy so far... I would maybe, and I repeat... MAYBE as hard than Necro...but I'm not sure since I didn't tested it deeply...
                      Lunay - Knighted knight
                      23.25M BR
                      West coast server r2 S38

Comment

where are the mage talents?
                        DreamNymph S91 667K BR

Comment

Originally posted by Morbiddreams View Post
                          Dont need talent for spamming heal only.

Comment

Originally posted by Morbiddreams View Post
                            As you can see from my screenshot, I'm a knight so I don't have that info about mage. I was also lucky to have a guildy sharing to me the archer talent. I'm just waiting for a mage to share his/her talents.
                            Lunay - Knighted knight
                            23.25M BR
                            West coast server r2 S38

Comment

Originally posted by Doranos89 View Post
                              As you can see from my screenshot, I'm a knight so I don't have that info about mage. I was also lucky to have a guildy sharing to me the archer talent. I'm just waiting for a mage to share his/her talents.
                              ok thx for all this info ^^ ill wait a bit more then
                              DreamNymph S91 667K BR

Comment

Working...
                              X