people being barred from the game for eploiting a programming error

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• people being barred from the game for eploiting a programming error

as you may or may not be aware that some player have been banned from their account for exploiting a programming error, they have not been hacking, or trying to adjust balen gain, just been using a glitch in the game progamers system, this actually is not illegal as they have found away to use the jewel hunt aspect of the game to increase the way it rewards,and not stopped them from paying moneys to R2 for the privalages of playing the game, I would advise anybody whom this has happend to to speak to thier card providers to get them to pull all transactions from R2 as this has not been deamed illegal by R2, in the forums or world chat and thus have breached their own standard
    Last edited by retgar2002; 03-06-2015, 09:05 PM.

they banned when i asked all i got was for bug abuse wont say how long the ban is for and they just messing me around by saying the following
    MAR 07, 2015 | 03:35AM CET
    R2 JinoFurbz replied:
    Hello
    Sorry but we cannot do anything now .

Comment

I'm not sure to understand...are you telling that it's not said anywhere that you can't use a glitch to eploit the game? Cause if it's the case, I'm sorry to disappoint you but it is clearly said in the ToS that using an exploit IS AGAINST THE RULES.
      Lunay - Knighted knight
      23.25M BR
      Guild : SHIELD
      West coast server r2 S38

Comment

ok doranos89 if it is so why only few got banned why not all who used the glitch? will u clearify this? or the rule is different for the cashers?
        a casher got 11010 before today's reset without using the bug? and not got banned. and i was not even in top 10 and got banned.Click image for larger version

Name:	jewel rank low.png
Views:	1
Size:	131.4 KB
ID:	1709271
        Last edited by rausangk; 03-07-2015, 03:36 AM.

Comment

This is just an example how r2 judges "the Balance" of the game. they balance our hard time with free play in ban with cashers getting away with much worst things

Comment

Something you have to consider, when exploiting a glitch, is if it's worth doing. Be it using the blitz glitch(where you can do whatever you want during a blitz) or the jewel bug(whatever it is?). Cause the fact is, they can ban you for anything. These player obviously thought it was ok to exploit a glitch, and r2 obviously did not, and r2 is the God/President/king/grown up in this world.

And with the policy that bans aren't discussed openly, they don't even have to say the reason why some get banned and others not.

Comment

this needs to be explained to me by a supervisor
              your game glitched and we lost a win in x-server
              YOU DID NOTHING
              we were not allowed into the next x-server
              YOU DID NOTHING
              a player broke into an account and harassed guild members in our guild
              YOU DID NOTHING
              now you ban players for a bug that is in YOUR PROGRAMMING.
              we are supposed to be able to have fun playing
              and we work at making ourselves better players and the guild rep is the best on the server
              for r2 to decide that our guild is at fault for r2 errors is both wrong and illegal
              so some needs to talk to me other than send me banalities and please be patient
              you know who I am and where I am at

Comment

In protest of this obvious unfair treatment of non cashers I have canceled my VIP Status

Comment

I agress ShadowGamma.

So the only thing you can do:
                  1.) explain here, or on other forums in detail how the exploit works.
                  2.) the moment it becomes public, it will be corrected ASAP, and no one can be banned for it (since they cant ban everyone).

Btw I just check toplist, I'm pretty good at jewel, still I'm only 97th now, and first page is ppl with ridiculously high points... So yes it seems the exploit is pretty public now
                  My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

Originally posted by retgar2002 View Post
                    as you may or may not be aware that some player have been banned from their account for exploiting a programming error, they have not been hacking, or trying to adjust balen gain, just been using a glitch in the game progamers system, this actually is not illegal as they have found away to use the jewel hunt aspect of the game to increase the way it rewards,and not stopped them from paying moneys to R2 for the privalages of playing the game, I would advise anybody whom this has happend to to speak to thier card providers to get them to pull all transactions from R2 as this has not been deamed illegal by R2, in the forums or world chat and thus have breached their own standard
                    Ofcourse exploiting bugs even if it's R2 own bugs in the game is against the terms. Every single mmo has this rule in there terms that if you exploit a bug even if it's the developers fault is against the terms. It's using something that isn't allowed to your advantage. Therefore, you deserve to be barred from the game by well knowing what you're doing is wrong.

Comment

While exploiting may be a questionable activity at best, it is not appropriate to ban non cashers and continue to allow cashers to obviously exploit. Waiting for 2-3 weeks for things to be fixed (or never fixed) which have been submitted to r2 by many people with suffering game play during that time is also not appropriate. It was best stated in our GC when the first bans took place "Non-Cashers beware".

Comment

shadowgammadraco i just want to know is this ToS is only for the non-cashers of only one guild on the server where more than 90% using the bug for there benifit?if u say barring is right, only for few or for all who used it? I personally belive if u do anything it should be for either all or for none.
                        and i know it was not only used on my server but on most of the server. so just want the high official of r2 to deal it fair.

Comment

They shouldn't ban players for something which is their fault. They can simple fix it like how they made it impossible for people to survive the death blow by WB
                          IGN: princestewii
                          Class: Archer
                          Server: Kabam 86

Comment

I don't see people being banned for exploiting the L70 in L45 BG bug. One of them still keep showing up in SFT with his ill-gotten honour.

Face it. If you are a hard casher, no game developer will ban you. They are here for the money. Reputation and fairness is a distant second.

Comment

Threatening to hack peoples accounts and threats of real life harm seem to be a casher perk as well. The r2 response to screen shots of this activity is:

Dear Player,
                              Thank you for your reply. According to the image you have provided there’s nothing wrong with the player shouted in public.
                              Nothing violation have done on it. So further we cannot do anything about this matter. Thank you.

The R2Games Team

Comment

Working...
                              X