Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

For all the junk we earn from dungeons

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For all the junk we earn from dungeons

As much as I like viewing the pretty equipment of all the classes that aren't mine, would be a nice convenient feature to click 'auto-sell' for all the equipment not associated with our own class.

Archer -> Auto-sell Mage/Knight only equipment

Knight -> Auto-sell Archer/Mage only equipment

Mage -> Auto-sell Knight/Archer only equipment

As much as I like being able to get 600+ gold from selling them, it's slightly frustrating having to click 'sort' to group them up then individually clicking each one and selling them.

Going to the blacksmith to recycle the ones I don't want is a GREAT feature because it groups up all the equipment that are only able to be recycled for refinement crystals. That would be my only example as to how I'd like the new added feature to work.

Go to a window where all the equip is and just click 'auto-sell' for the ones that aren't associated with your class, and aren't able to be recycled for refinement crystals.
    Yes! It sounds great!
    78.57%
    No! There are better things to worry about.
    21.43%
    Doesn't bother me either way.
    0.00%

Shouldn't this be on the Wartune forum?

Comment

Yeah.. I really need to read the sections before going through with my posts lol I apologize.

Would it be easier for me to copy/paste this to wartune or should I just wait for the mods to do it?

Comment

lol even tho in the wrong forum I like this idea for crystal saga too instead of having to click each individual thing

Server: Amethyst Forest
        Class:Eidolon Hybrid Priest
        Guild: Sanctuary
        Name: Miroku
        Husband: Codawg

Comment

This should be in crystal saga, too, but you sure wouldn't get 600 gold...

Comment

It wouldn't be possible for this idea to happen in Crystal Saga since we don't have a pocket blacksmith to sell our stuff to, so moved the thread to the Wartune section as the op requested.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Sorry but i kinda refine any blue items from MP dungeons for refine crystal
              save all purple items (don't care what class it maybe for cause if its for archers or something that i can't use i either sell it of keep it for market to come)
              Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
              [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

i did same thing to get the better stat

Comment

Working...
                X