cant S rank

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cant S rank

this is the result of my Lvl 70-80 Solo Dungeon (the one on the right side)

i cant get an S rank here. any tips?
    Level 49 Archer
    BR 150k

Just a question: Do you kill the boss easily? If it's the case, the trick I know is to bring the last boss really really really close to die, but without killing it already. Then, you use your strongest attack (either your delphic or your sylph delphic) to actually "overkill" the boss.
    Have a wonderful day

Comment

its clearly shown on your screen shot, your damage is B rank.
      means you just have to do more damage. either remove troops to stop them stealing damage, or try to ovetkill the enemies (not just boss, normal monsters counts too).
      also it would help if you run the dungeon with stamina/attempt so you can open all tombs/tower which contain more enemies in it so you can deal more damage.
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
        its clearly shown on your screen shot, your damage is B rank.
        means you just have to do more damage. either remove troops to stop them stealing damage, or try to ovetkill the enemies (not just boss, normal monsters counts too).
        also it would help if you run the dungeon with stamina/attempt so you can open all tombs/tower which contain more enemies in it so you can deal more damage.
        Yeah, I had forgot the troop part too (Thanks for reminding that to me XD )
        So yeah, like Arlad say, remove your troop, try to overkill as most that you can and if possible, use hero attempts so you can get more enemies... I think it's cover pretty much all you need to know :3
        Have a wonderful day

Comment

ok got it, im gonna delphic 1 mob group and avoid aoes
          Level 49 Archer
          BR 150k

Comment

Working...
          X