Cross GB ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cross GB ?

Are u allowed to switch guilds while this is going on and still get rewards. I see we fought this person and they have now switched to a huge guild in order to better the results. I myself think this is not good but if allowed shouldn't be.

I'm fairly certain that after registration, you're stuck with the guild that registered with you in it. Leastwise that's what I've been told.
    Name: Phoenixia
    Server: R2 S-319
    Class: Mage
    BR: 911k
    Last CW Ranking: Didn't participate
    Cupcakes? R2 can keep them, I want rumcakes.

Comment

we had people helping us getting registered, they moved back to their original guild without any issues. However, in the middle of gb, I don't dare to say.

Comment

Originally posted by rangelaeyes View Post
        I'm fairly certain that after registration, you're stuck with the guild that registered with you in it. Leastwise that's what I've been told.
        umm no. i changed guild after 2nd csgb match, and i still get full points.
        a friend of mine even moved back to my old guild and she said she still getting point/medal/whatever it is from the csgb.
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

I can confirm this. I had people join the guild I belong to after the fights started, they did not lose any of their points, they gained the preliminaries points my guild got just fine as well. Whether or not in the future this is going to change, we do not know, but for now there have been no penalties that I have seen or witnessed. I do hope this at least helps a little bit.
          Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

In the original guide published for CSGB it says that a player changing guilds during CSGB would lose all rewards...... but, that is not the case in reality! I guess it is yet another bug!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
            FireAndIce
            Mage
            2.6m+ br.... it moves up daily!
            Kabam S8
            Legends
            Moderate casher

Comment

So some uber players can go around mercenary styleeeeee and just join guilds to help with xsgb and everyone is ok with that?! Don't know why i'm thinking about The A-Team right now...

Imo, it shouldn't be allowed. You leave guild, you lose your points / progress etc. when you join another guild, i.e. you spend your points before, if not you lose them.
              Wartune
              IGN: Decima
              Guild: Elysium
              Server: S5 (Europe)
              Class: Mage (Level 80)

Winterfrost Legacy *shakes fist at Ginba*
              IGN : Decima (spotting a trend?)
              Server : 59 (Europe)
              Class : Nooby sissy shaman!

Comment

Originally posted by Deeelinquent View Post
                So some uber players can go around mercenary styleeeeee and just join guilds to help with xsgb and everyone is ok with that?! Don't know why i'm thinking about The A-Team right now...

Imo, it shouldn't be allowed. You leave guild, you lose your points / progress etc. when you join another guild, i.e. you spend your points before, if not you lose them.
                i tried helping a guild out with normal gb, but i couldnt join the fight cz i already participated in my own guild, therefore it can be the same as here that once you participated in your own guild you cant fight 20 mins later in another

Comment

YA I saw when this started after reg over cant guild hop. Now I guess u can cuz 2 guilds in same server also both huge waited to see where ranked . Lets say one gold and one iron all br jumped to gold for better chance. Now if this is So I guess after wed GB I can jump to another guild to play for first in server GB is what this is saying. Kinda the same thing and we all know guild jumping for GB aint legit so why can u for cross?

Comment

Originally posted by -DarkSt0rm1- View Post
                    YA I saw when this started after reg over cant guild hop. Now I guess u can cuz 2 guilds in same server also both huge waited to see where ranked . Lets say one gold and one iron all br jumped to gold for better chance. Now if this is So I guess after wed GB I can jump to another guild to play for first in server GB is what this is saying. Kinda the same thing and we all know guild jumping for GB aint legit so why can u for cross?
                    eh? guild jumping for normal GB was always legit.
                    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Well on my server it doesn't matter too much which of the two top guilds get in terms of ranking. Both ended in Iron Ranks this time around. Rather then my guild getting 4th in Diamond and the other, stronger, better guild getting 7th in Iron like last time.

....or did we get 3rd?

Meh, semantics.
                      Name: Phoenixia
                      Server: R2 S-319
                      Class: Mage
                      BR: 911k
                      Last CW Ranking: Didn't participate
                      Cupcakes? R2 can keep them, I want rumcakes.

Comment

Huh I didn't think it was oh well.

Comment

Working...
                        X