Guild Beast Summon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Beast Summon

I think that allowing the guilds to summon the guild beast twice per day would be better. We have people from different time zones, and even people who works day or night times. Allowing it to be summoned twice (rewards only given once), would help a lot G.Ms to schedule its time.
    Name: Clay
    Class: Mage
    Server: S162

I agree with this...since I have people who are in the uk and when I'd normally do altar isn't good for them because they'd be asleep
    Saeltraume
    Kabam S12
    Crit Mage
    **Hercules 72k
    Sacred Knight 225k
    TheGuild

Comment

Sadly, this is an event like the guild tree and alter which are also once a day summons.. as such the best time for as many involved as possible will need to be chosen. I hope in the future though they will give consideration to a more then one summoning with rewards only being given for one attempt run through though.. but so far being with its newness, we only have the information at hand.. but thanks for making an awesome suggestion.
      Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Yeah summon the guild beast twice per day would be better and will help to guild GM, because much ppls are online in differents times cause zone time or work time, I have 50% ppls only after the first WB and the another 50% are online after my ToA abount 20:00ST.
        “Ignorance is the last refuge of the incompetent.”

Comment

The problem then is that the price would be pretty high and not doable for beginning guilds. .

Comment

agree, twice per days but each ppl just had 1 att
            IGN : Arcfury

SERVER : Windhammer Falls

"GAMING ISNT A CRIME"

Comment

Wouldn't it be possible... to just give those that can't be online, the tied ranking rewards for last place? Sure not an optimal fix, but a decent one.

Comment

don't think that's a good idea jkloser. . then if you are not strong enough to get a top 10 or top 50 spot. . you just go ofline for the duration of the event and get the rewards.

now atleast you have to fight 1 round to get rewards. .

Comment

Open a 2nd guild. Speed level it to L6 and use it for a 2nd Guild Beast Summon.

We actually have 3 guilds now. We do Beast Summons at 11am, 7pm and 11pm. It pretty much gets everyone taken care of. We just make sure we're donating to the guild we get summons from so that it's getting properly maintained.

It is a bit of work for the leadership to make sure everyone's kicked and added properly and after they've used contrib, but it's worth it. Makes everyone very happy, and it also means there's 3x the 1st place, 2nd place and 3rd place rewards.

Edit - and just so you know, a player can still only do the beast once per day this way. Can't enter a 2nd time if you've done it already that day.

Comment

Yeah Zorich, just like you said, we are doing that at the moment. But still kinda troublesome to be taking care of the in/out ppl of the guilds, even having 2 guilds, main guild still just 1, so mostly of the contribution of daru for beast level goes to main guild, it not an option to upgrade both guilds, 3.6 bilion isnt an amount of daru that you get so fast. Anyway, sure I will keep using 2 guilds for beast since I dont have any other means to cover all my members, but would be really glad to make it possible at least twice/day. :-)

Also thank you for all your guys inputs.

Comment

Btw, do you lose your fangs when you change guilds?

Comment

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
                        Btw, do you lose your fangs when you change guilds?
                        No you do not lose the fangs, that is the reason my self and several other guilds are doing the 2-3 guilds strategy to make it possible for all to participate.

Comment

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
                          Wouldn't it be possible... to just give those that can't be online, the tied ranking rewards for last place? Sure not an optimal fix, but a decent one.
                          Lol, if that happens then only 1 person would show up for #1 rank and whole guild get the rewards.
                          [morfinnor]
                          Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Originally posted by Claytonny View Post
                            No you do not lose the fangs, that is the reason my self and several other guilds are doing the 2-3 guilds strategy to make it possible for all to participate.
                            It's like GB tho, can't join again if already ran for today? That makes a tedious job for officers to kick, acceptt and reassign whoever for gb/csgb.
                            [morfinnor]
                            Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Besides contribution problems summoning the guild beast, if the guild is not strong enough, you can't really kill it after you start leveling it to higher levels for better rewards.

Comment

Working...
                              X