Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Synthesizing Items

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Synthesizing Items

Why couldn't you make it that 10 Socketing Rods could be synthesized into a Soul Socketing Rod, or 20 refinement locks can be synthesized to make Evolved Refinement Lock (of which seems to be not named yet in the game). If it does have a name then please put it on the pop-up so I can stop spending my balens trying to refine my sylphs stats?

Why couldn't you make it that 10 Socketing Rods could be synthesized into a Soul Socketing Rod, or 20 refinement locks can be synthesized to make a Evolved Refinement Lock (of which seems to be not named yet in the game). If it does have a name then please put it on the pop-up so I can stop spending my balens trying to refine my sylphs stats?
    Why not even synthesize 100 Soul Crystals into a Soul Mark? These three things would help the game greatly...

Comment

This is a good idea. How about also synthing up fate stones into beads of influence. I'm currently sitting on 7406 fate stones and nothing to do with them.
      Name: Phoenixia
      Server: R2 S-319
      Class: Mage
      BR: 911k
      Last CW Ranking: Didn't participate
      Cupcakes? R2 can keep them, I want rumcakes.

Comment

Working...
      X