Hmm... VIP Wheel

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hmm... VIP Wheel

Any one else notice that all you get from the VIP Wheel is Seeds i must have spun this wheel 500+ times and got at-least 400+ seeds (worthless)
    Hmmm... Rigged maybe?
    looks around very distraught
    Now I see why you get so many VIP Wheel Token's.
    You can make more from them by just Vending them. Then using them. How about the Devs look into this or just take more seeds off of it. Even Try just (UN-rigging) it..

Originally posted by R2179243 View Post
    Any one else notice that all you get from the VIP Wheel is Seeds i must have spun this wheel 500+ times and got at-least 400+ seeds (worthless)
    Hmmm... Rigged maybe? Now I see why you get so many VIP Wheel Token's.
    You can make more from them by just Vending them. Then using them. How about the Devs look into this or just take more seeds off of it. Even Try just (UN-rigging) it..
    The key of the using the VIP Wheel: don't focus on the most valuable items. Focus on the least valuable and moderate items. Refresh until you see the "**** items" you can live with (e.g.: insignia seeds). Forget about gems, it's like the lottery -- you hear people winning them but it probably will never happen to you
    ☣CAIN☣

Comment

lottery hmm. ya rigged too never see the elder winning it and its "Supports elder citizens of blah bla blah state" its always the family in the trailer park with 15 kids using there welfare to buy lottery tickets. Something about that seems wrong too. But yes thats what i do just seems there is more junk in it then good. Well atleast seeds sell for 10g better then nothing

Comment

Working...
      X