Dragon essence

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragon essence

I almost have 7k Dragon essence. I really hope they come up with something that we can use them for

At this time, if your dragon soul is maxed out, there is nothing to do other then hold onto it, or sell it. It has to be a personal choice. I know this is never the most fan favourite of answers, but I know if I had that many I would for sure bee holding onto it. However as it is the queen of space hogs in the backpack I am hoping at least they will considering making it a stock pile of 999 eventually to help those maxed out.
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
      At this time, if your dragon soul is maxed out, there is nothing to do other then hold onto it, or sell it. It has to be a personal choice. I know this is never the most fan favourite of answers, but I know if I had that many I would for sure bee holding onto it. However as it is the queen of space hogs in the backpack I am hoping at least they will considering making it a stock pile of 999 eventually to help those maxed out.
      they be better off making everything 999 stockpiles or give us free invent space as the price on opening up invent space is so rediculas indeed if they lowered the price then ppl will spend to open them or give us guild invent upgrade a 2nd page to it were we spend guild wealth to make more space

Comment

please how do i upgrade my dragon?

Comment

Working...
        X