Multiplayer dungeon and arena suggestion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiplayer dungeon and arena suggestion

I suggest that mp dungeon has infinite trys, cuz with 5 tries of dungeon its like just singleplayer game, and i suggest that party arena can be played when ever someone wants cuz its boring to wait till event to become party arena.

Thats all from me... For now

A neet sit 24hrs a day playing = sever top.
    The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

i want arena will be fair to all levels, so hard to earn insignia with those high level characters opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by TheVenom View Post
        I suggest that mp dungeon has infinite tries, cause with 5 tries of dungeon its just like singleplayer game, and I suggest that party arena can be played whenever someone wants, cause it's boring to wait till event to play party arena.
        Thats all from me... For now
        Not gonna happen, even paying players have to go through this. Allowing us all to have infinite tries will quickily hurt the game, yes we will all be able to enjoy the dungeons more freely, however the higher up players will also have a further advantage - plus if they allow this for MP Dungeons, then they'll have to allow it for other things as well to balance it out. And as much as I want something like this to happen, I have to look at the other side of the idea an say "I disagree, -1".

A better suggestion would be an increase in tries by 5 (increased to 10 tries instead of 5).

Same for Group Arena, it will not happen cause EVERYONE both paying & non paying players can take advantage of this an the creators of the game will have to make drastic improvements to make it work - they are just now coming out with 50+ pvp gear, so imagine how much harder they'll have to work to make the group arena the way you suggest it. I can see too many bugs with this idea as the more detail they pour into the game, the more maintenance they'll have to perform to compinsate for the extreme amounts of demand for better equipment & balancing.
        Look at the bigger picture before suggesting something as large as this.

They could try a different approach, open Group Arena for those of levels 15 to 25 - allow them to play whenever they want, but after reaching 26 they have to focus on the GA event time. That could make things a little more interesting an would balance out the complaints about "overpowered players" lol.

Originally posted by R22153184 View Post
        I want arena to be fair to all levels, so hard to earn insignia with those high level characters.
        GA is setup actually more simpler than you think. If you want a FAIR chance at winning, your group has to be of Battle Ratings that are fairly close.
        Obviously, if two members of the group is at least 16k, an you are 8k, the game will match your group with anyone that has 15k+ BR, an sometimes it will also try to do it with levels as well. So if you want to win, your group has to match fairly well, otherwise you'll lose fairly quikily every single time.

An another note, its arena, you're bound to meet some pretty powerful players, if you can't win that battle, just hope the next one will be an even match or a simple match. An soon we'll be having server vs server group arena, so that'll be interesting, at least you'll have greater chances of meeting players of your level/br.
        Hear My Voice & FEEL MY WRATH!!

Sarcasm is a language I am fluent in, you have been warned!

Comment

Originally posted by R22153184 View Post
          i want arena will be fair to all levels, so hard to earn insignia with those high level characters opponent.
          arena is managed by BR
          so if u have a high level player in ur group then u will match with high levels
          so kick all high levels from ur group and reduce ur BR as much as possible
          and u will match with lowbies
          Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
          [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Working...
          X