Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Morph Cards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morph Cards

Hi there,

I have an suggestion for those morph cards.

Actually, they are kind of useless. They only change the style of your moving character. So I often sell them for cash. So they are not completely useless.

I would make the morph cards better in that way:
    1. each morph is seen in a battle too. (campaign, partymembers in mp dungeon see it too, arena)
    2. each morph gives a little buff in exchange to a little debuff (foir example: damage dealt increased by 2%, damage received increased by 3%)

Please discuss
    Last edited by Ibenir; 11-03-2012, 03:50 PM.

Originally posted by Ibenir View Post
    Hi there,

I have an suggestion for those morph cards.

Actually, they are kind of useless. They only change the style of your moving character. So I often sell them for cash. So they are not completely useless.

I would make the morph cards better in that way:
    1. each morph is seen in a battle too. (campaign, partymembers in mp dungeon see it too, arena)
    2. each morph gives a little buff in exchange to a little debuff (foir example: damage dealt increased by 2%, damage received increased by 3%)

Please discuss
    morph cards changing ur style in battle too gets a +1
    morph cards give buffs get -1
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Working...
    X