Upd sylph

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upd sylph

So is it worth making herc or wait for dark? Also what is this u need advanced marha and seph for them or use normal. Cuz if not ima be PO got ton sitting..

Originally posted by -DarkSt0rm1- View Post
    So is it worth making herc or wait for dark? Also what is this u need advanced marha and seph for them or use normal. Cuz if not ima be PO got ton sitting..
    Rumor is that regular sep/mahra won't work and that the new upgraded sylph require advanced mahra and sep to be upgraded. Given that there doesn't seem to be any current way to get advanced sep and mahra, upgrading doesn't really make all that much sense right now at all unless you really want one of the new passive skills. Because from what I've seen among some of the folks I've run across who have upgraded their hercs, they seem to be no stronger after upgrade.

Comment

get the sylph now. when the materials for light/dark sylph comes, you can afford it anyway. :-p
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Kessar View Post
        Rumor is that regular sep/mahra won't work and that the new upgraded sylph require advanced mahra and sep to be upgraded. Given that there doesn't seem to be any current way to get advanced sep and mahra, upgrading doesn't really make all that much sense right now at all unless you really want one of the new passive skills. Because from what I've seen among some of the folks I've run across who have upgraded their hercs, they seem to be no stronger after upgrade.
        It stays the same at 1 star and yes you need the advance stuff, but for a casher this is probably the best chance to get the materials needed in any "cheap" amount. Now it's a recharge event for 500/500, next time could be a 2k$ spender and then 6 months later for free, but knowing how people like to be ahead, recharge 1k or spend 1k, easy to know which is the better choice lol

Comment

This may just be me but i think people evol. The 2nd time for the fact its new and already orange and maxed out with sep. So it dosent hurt them to evol an extra level so when adv. Sep/marha comes into play they will balen max it out fast in like 1-2 months min. For heavy cashers but as for me look wise i would evol iris dont really care for the 1st evol (i personally am to poor to have an evol sylph and to lazy to farm atoll)
          IGN: Muramasa
          Server: #351 -Snowcrest
          Guild: Saintz
          Level: 80
          Battle Rating: IT'S SO FLUFFY
          Sylph: Zues. 2 star orange

Siggy. #1

Comment

Well, it all depends on how many advanced mahra and sep will be in the events, or probably in shop only for the first 5 months.
            I kinda have the feeling its gonna be like hammers, so hard to get that you almost forget its there.

Comment

Working...
            X