Battleground

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battleground

Is it just me or is unfair how sometimes you do battleground for all 25 mins and then your game lags or freezes, causing you to restart your browser and when your game loads battleground is over and you got no rewards.

Before Battlegrounds starts, try to refresh your client. In case you encounter that trouble again, your hardware might not be meeting the recommended system components to run the game at the best configuration. I recommend you to disable as many in-game effects as possible.

Feel free to join

Comment

Originally posted by TheAngelito View Post
      Before Battlegrounds starts, try to refresh your client. In case you encounter that trouble again, your hardware might not be meeting the recommended system components to run the game at the best configuration. I recommend you to disable as many in-game effects as possible.
      I do love this for a flash game and this is brought up.

Sometimes LAG has nothing to do with your PC or internet but the fact their servers are **** due to them constantly lounching new servers and getting overloaded.

Comment

Originally posted by TheAngelito View Post
        I dont think that this is it, ive logged on 15 mins before battlegrounds and it still happens. Also 1 of the times that i had to restart the browser near the end of the game was because there was a bug in battlefield that was stopping players from reviving without restarting browser.
        Last edited by R23209055; 11-03-2012, 04:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X