Sylph Refine Vs Sylph Evolve Seal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sylph Refine Vs Sylph Evolve Seal

Ok first of all I check and see if there is a similar topic on here, I google it , youtube it, nothing ,I am wondering is any differences between a refine eve,iris... and an event evolved gaia, Athena,...

I know that is not worth it if you put mahra or sepulcrum , or skills but other then this are any differences , in a 1 star purple refined eve (Hercules) and a 1 star purple from a seal Hercules ( both same sepulcrum and mahra, skills and so on) any differences between those two BR ?

Sorry if someone think this is a stupid topic, I just re-start playing this game , since I quit many things got new here...
    Join The DarkSide, We Have Cookies !

Originally posted by DarthVille View Post
    Ok first of all I check and see if there is a similar topic on here, I google it , youtube it, nothing ,I am wondering is any differences between a refine eve,iris... and an event evolved gaia, Athena,...

I know that is not worth it if you put mahra or sepulcrum , or skills but other then this are any differences , in a 1 star purple refined eve (Hercules) and a 1 star purple from a seal Hercules ( both same sepulcrum and mahra, skills and so on) any differences between those two BR ?

Sorry if someone think this is a stupid topic, I just re-start playing this game , since I quit many things got new here...
    hercules would have more BR, it has higher growth point than eve.
    for example: 1 star blue eve has 961, while 1 star blue hercules has 1201.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

no difference
      Level 49 Archer
      BR 150k

Comment

Indeed, no difference...at same star and same sep used, there is 0 diff between 1 evolved manually, and 1 gotten via an already evolved seal

Basically the only reason to evolve manually right now is if you already have invested resources into a sylph

Comment

oh, i thought this thread was comparing purple eve vs hercules.
          i feel so stupid lol.
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Getting a pre-evolved syph is probably better if you don't already have a sylph of that type that you've built up. You get the better growth right from the start. If you've already invested sepulcrum/mahra in a sylph of that type, it comes down to whether you want to evolve it the hard way (10 tears of correct element + 1k star sand + gold) or whether you want to start over with a pre-evolved sylph. If you're below level 60, its probably a moot point. Far as I know, you have to be level 60 to even use an evolved sylph. Sub 60s can have the seal, but can't activate it.

Comment

Working...
            X