New Gaia, BEWARE.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Gaia, BEWARE.

For those of us who have been playing since before sylphs were even introduced, you have me confused for the 1st time. When you introduced the sylphs, the main 4 (Iris, Pan, Amazon, Gaia) you could get were easy to understand as well as the 2 upgraded sylphs (hades and Apollo). No issues with this.

Were I fail to understand this is when right before an event offering people to turn in Gaia sylphs for 150 mahra / 150 sepelcrum you change what we knew into something different. What I'm getting at is this. You use to collect 60 electro essence for 1 gaia sylph. Now all the sudden it has changed to Eve. However if you look at your own pages it shows the wrong sylph, even though you have changed the text. Nice try.

http://wartune.wikia.com/wiki/Sylph_Atoll

L1 floor hosts water sylphs (Iris)
    L2 floor hosts wind sylphs (Pan)
    L3 floor hosts fire sylphs (Amazon Queen)
    L4 floor hosts electric sylphs (Gaia)

Per your own wikia, it says L4 electric GAIA. But you have now made GAIA a refined Hades. So for those of us who didn't even think to question trading in what we knew as a easy trade (60 essence for 150 mahra / 150 sepelcrum etc) appreciate the misleading.

Yes its my fault for trading in the (NEW) Gaia - Refined Hades, however when you teach us 1 way and we learn that, and then you change it last sec, um.....***???? And when you try and cover it up, do a better job. Look all over the internet, youtube videos on how to uprade gaia to Hercules. I've heard the response Administrator sent, which means you all will do nothing.

So, my advice to all players, before you do anything or purchase anything or refine, transform, upgrade, enchant..........make sure you check forums, ask other guildes, pray, research, and finally throw your hands up in the air and hope that what you want to be done by the way the game had taught you is what you expect.

Wow, you guys are quick, as I've been typing this your changing the text so you look like it has been so, NICE TOUCH!!!!

http: //wartune .mmorpg-crib .com /2014/ 07 /sylph-refine-gaia-to-hercules.html

Comment

arent you late for like, 8-9 months?
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

I'm late, however its blatent now on their part. That they offer an event, that ends up backdooring people and then they start the cover-up by changing all their pages. However they aren't fully done yet. Just bringing it back to light, as I know plenty that made the same mistake.

Comment

Originally posted by USMCtiny View Post
          Per your own wikia
          Originally posted by USMCtiny View Post
          and then they start the cover-up by changing all their pages.
          It's not R2's Wikia. *Anyone* can edit those pages. The Wartune wikia is NOT affiliated with R2 Games. Sorry to have to burst your bubble.
          "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
          and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

I also know that, however when you teach everyone one way, and then change it later, What do expect? People will post what they were taught (with slight manipulation) what they know. Come on. Really. So electro essence when gaining 60 never got you a gaia? its always been eve. Think not.

What I was trying to show is what other have learned as well. Excuse my use of that.

The point is, if your gonna change something, make it drastic, don't change it to something that confuses (some) and is misleading. What happens if in 2-3 weeks a refined Iris becomes Medusa, and refined Amazon becomes Triton. Getting my drift?
            Last edited by USMCtiny; 03-16-2015, 10:54 AM.

Comment

Seeing the change was announced 7 months ago already, and seeing the Wikia isn't updated by R2 as it's not an R2 site, it's not really R2's fault people don't update that webpage, is it...
              The change happened over 6 months ago already. Enough time for anyone to get with the program, imho.
              and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

Comment

Ok, so completely my fault. My Bad. My mistake. Haven't done sylph farming since longer then that on the server im on. Never knew. Like I said, will make sure to research, study, ask questions, pray and hope that what I will do is what is what I want to happen. My fault there are parts of the game as a lvl 80 you haven't touched in many months. Havent dealt with lvl 30 gear in forever, so if it changed, wouldn't have a fricken clue. Oh well. Same ole, Same ole.

Dealing with the same people, expecting different solutions. We all know where that gets us.

Trying to get people to understand (without them complaining your whinning) ones point of view, all Im saying is that maybe, just maybe, in the future, when changing stuff (while adding more lag), that change it for the better and so that its not confusing at any point, whether it be 1 day after change or 2 years. Never would of been issue if didn't change 2 different sylphs at 2 different stages to the same name. Heck, wasn't a refined Hades - Aegis???? Perfect, no confusion ever, but to then change it to Gaia. Really?

But what do I know, Im just the 800 lb gorilla in the room.
                Last edited by USMCtiny; 03-16-2015, 11:17 AM.

Comment

R2 are Liers simple as always trying screw there players over scumbag of a gaming company how Disrespectful of players they are.They have proven time and time again they have the power to change things just choose to do it when it benefits them.
                  Last edited by DreamFrenzy; 03-16-2015, 11:48 AM.
                  WARTUNE KABAM PLAYER S12

In-game Name: ♥Rainbow♥

Guild Name: Legends

Class : Archer

Comment

I hope/think/guess that change was a one-off, and that Eve was supposed to be Eve from the start. Can we blame it on lazy translating maybe? But yeah, I hope the confusion has cleared for you, and that there will be no more useless name switches.

Comment

Never understood in the first place what was the reason for the name change. First I thought gaia was copyright, thats thats why they changed it to eve, but then hades was changed to gaia...

Comment

i made the same mistake, i was away for a year and just came back last week.

the announcement wasnt made clear tbh. seeing as it has to be linked by people, instead of posted on top of a page or stickied.
                        Level 49 Archer
                        BR 150k

Comment

As Esme said, you can't really hold the game and its devs to 3rd party information sites.
                          even the fan pages we all know and love may get info that gets changed later.

Some people understand it and move along, others blame them for false info/advertising, but it wasn't
                          even an official source (from our perspective) to verify that info.

"it shows the wrong sylph, even though you have changed the text." <---- so it DOES show right thing now...this
                          example isn't much good anymore then...its a free wiki page...I edited it myself just now...how would you hold R2 to that?

I have to be honest here..you said yourself "playing since before sylphs" but I have to mention. the name change happened
                          not THAT long after...I returned to the game myself maybe a few months after their implementation to game.
                          Maybe a few months after that, the name change happened...(maybe im off, who cares).

But your own advice, as hard as it may be to accept, just sounds like hindsight. I cross check EVERYTHING
                          when doing exchanges like that...unless your server is a wasteland, im a little skeptic seeing how hard it would be to notice.
                          ...if you've been around since then. you SHOULD have noticed. It didnt happen all stealth-like as you might think it happened :/

I'm sorry you experienced this problem though. stuff happens..

DF~. Take a deep breath >_>, I'm seeing you in forums lately and your posts go a little out of proportion.
                          It was a simple name change. how does this 'benefit' them and cost us in any way?

Comment

USM. I COULDNT AGREE WITH YOU MORE. HOW IN HELL R WE SUPPOSE TO TRADE IN GAIA SEALS FOR THE MAHRA, SEPT AND EQUIP SHARDS IF THE SEAL NOW SAY EVE SEAL?!!! IVE PUT A TICKET IN BUT NO RESPONSE SO ITS JUST ANOTHER SCAM FROM R2 TO Cupcake US AROUND AND MAKE US ALL CONFUSED. I WANT THAT REWARDS BADLY BUT CANT GET THEM CAUSE R2 IS STUPID AND SPITEFULL. IM THINKING BOUT QUITING. I JUST HAD ABOUT ENOUGH OF R2 S "MISTAKES"
                            Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 03-18-2015, 07:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Onhime View Post
                              USM. I COULDNT AGREE WITH YOU MORE. HOW IN HELL R WE SUPPOSE TO TRADE IN GAIA SEALS FOR THE MAHRA, SEPT AND EQUIP SHARDS IF THE SEAL NOW SAY EVE SEAL?!!! IVE PUT A TICKET IN BUT NO RESPONSE SO ITS JUST ANOTHER SCAM FROM R2 TO Cupcake US AROUND AND MAKE US ALL CONFUSED. I WANT THAT REWARDS BADLY BUT CANT GET THEM CAUSE R2 IS STUPID AND SPITEFULL. IM THINKING BOUT QUITING. I JUST HAD ABOUT ENOUGH OF R2 S "MISTAKES"
                              It is because it is a trade in for the gaia seal dropped from the box, obviously
                              Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 03-18-2015, 07:49 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X