zebra...from where?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• zebra...from where?

after you added a mount like a reward for 30000 fangs,i tought you are crazy...but now you added an option to exchange zebra card but not added zebra to chests...so, how can somebody to get extra zebra to exchange it,if cant get it from chests? now im sure...you are not crazy...you are stupid only.....sry but you don't deserve my money

From the chest u can get sylph evolve items or athena among others and on the trade for those chests the zebra, if u get enough to exchange for 2 zebras and feel
    like exchanging then i guess that's why the exchange is there.

Comment

Originally posted by Littlelyseria View Post
      From the chest u can get sylph evolve items or athena among others and on the trade for those chests the zebra, if u get enough to exchange for 2 zebras and feel
      like exchanging then i guess that's why the exchange is there.
      if you get Athena you can exchange it for mahra and selpecrum...is not about zebra...so, you tell me, I must get an extra zebra with 150 chests and then exchange it for 90 chests? hahahaha...idk why but your iq tell me you are 1 of them...I think you must be in r2 crew....hahahahaha you are stupid but at least you are funny

Comment

No need to make a new account for every reply you post. Stick to one. Others will be dealt with. Thanks.
        "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
        and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

You also never know.. if there will be more box exchanges released.. or if the mount will be able to be gained via other means during the set of events we have going on. This may be a precursor of things to come.. but we will not know until the news and events section says otherwise.
          Last edited by GM_Magik; 03-18-2015, 08:05 AM.
          Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Working...
          X