Bg is **

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bg is **

I go into BG expecting max level 70s because thats my level bracket and what i go into and see are these level 80s who stun you for 3 rounds and kill you absolutely B.S

if you are talking regular bgs then yes it is possible since the bracket is now 64-80 but if you are talking fire temple it is impossible for a 70+ to encounter an 80 in there
    IGN: princestewii
    Class: Archer
    Server: Kabam 86

Comment

some 80 decided to "camp" by not going for advance class.
      RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
      Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

yes I'm talking about regular BG, its hard enough with level 69's with BRs of around 200k+ but now these noob level 80s and all they have is stun to save them really just pisses me off

Comment

Think about it from their perspective though. At some point they did something to their toon that was detrimental--it's dorked up and horrific for its level. There's the opportunity to stay in regular BG and gain honor from weaker players since they can't compete in-class. It's predatory, but I understand why it's done. If I'm honest, I stayed there for a couple of weeks after I hit lvl 70 and did the same. I destroyed the spawn campers and loved every minute of it. (Spawn campers are such loathsome creatures.) I got bored with it and moved on to sacred fire. Much more fun than regular BG, btw.
          IGN: Swinella
          Class: Mage
          lvl: 80
          BR: 600k-ish+sylph+Useless kid
          Server: Kabam s79
          Completely free player. No VIP.

Comment

Originally posted by xPlutox View Post
            I go into BG expecting max level 70s because thats my level bracket and what i go into and see are these level 80s who stun you for 3 rounds and kill you absolutely B.S
            Or you can just max stun...

Comment

loool? max stun? im level 69 its already maxed, anyhow a level 80's stun will be leveled much more than mine thats why whatever i do, it will evidently happen in a battle even if im winning or not

Comment

loool? max stun? im level 69 its already maxed, anyhow a level 80's stun will be leveled much more than mine thats why whatever i do, it will evidently happen in a battle even if im winning or not
                You are still lvl 69, but with max hs, so i guess you are a camper. A camper that used to bully others in bgs. A camper that now feels bullied. Am i wrong?
                THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

i just turned level 69 a couple of months ago, if anything i get bullied by others in BG. so do withdraw your invalid comment

Comment

and plus do learn to read previous posts

Comment

FYI regular bg been bugged since fire temple came out. The 80s you see are the ones who wont go to their fire temple by completing the quest so they are placed in the lvl 60 bg along with the 70s who also refuse to go to their fire temple. That's the new set up now since its been that way for months so you gotta deal with it.
                      IGN: princestewii
                      Class: Archer
                      Server: Kabam 86

Comment

so i heard you dont like BG.
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	i-dont-like-thing-ok.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	65.9 KB
ID:	1709932
                        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

I don't like thing? do go back to school

Comment

I don't like thing? do go back to school
                            o k
                            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

i just turned level 69 a couple of months ago
                              Unless you really care about group arena, I suggest leveling. You can stay in the same BG and use everything in the game to improve your BR, or you can choose to go to SFT if you'd be too ashamed to do that.

I don't want to offend you but I see a lot of 250-300k+ BR campers, some with VIP 9, that sit in that BG and complain about lvl 80s ruining their kill streaks when they're doing the exact same thing, farming lower BR's for their 6k honor quota of the day. The only difference is that the lvl 80s are not limiting their gameplay to BG and GA. If you level up, you can increase your BR by a ton over a short time and participate in more events that you might have ignored before because of their experience given. You'll gain more supplies and possibly more clothing/mounts from the extra chests.

I have not heard one decent excuse from people on why they continue to camp. They've told me that they'll go to Sacred Fire Temple but it takes months for them to level up once and they're still farming people while ranked an Earl.

And @ the stun. I haven't seen stun much lately.

Edit: I'm not saying more people should camp in normal Battleground instead of going to Temple but there's no reason to limit your character by so much.
                              Last edited by Whispir; 03-20-2015, 01:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X