A prize for winning 20, 30, ... 100 Solo Arena challenges in a row

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A prize for winning 20, 30, ... 100 Solo Arena challenges in a row

If you win 30 in a row, you get... NOTHING?! C'mon!

You get items after each round. There are also quests, like the daily one, which requires you to make arena's. Once you have won 20 arena's in a row a broadcast type of message is sent in the server. That should be enough.

Feel free to join

Comment

but winning 50 or 100 times in a row is a feat.."<insert player name> has won 100 times in a row!" then he gets a level 25 troop card for it or a lvl1 rune.. cool...

Wartune Retired
      IGN: Senjuu
      Server: S1 Temple of Ibalize
      Guild: Immortals

Yitien
      IGN: Senju
      Server: S5 Buddha's Dome, S7 The Golden Summit
      Clan: S5 Moon, S7 EXODUS

I'm a non casher player

My Guide/s:

File a support ticket here:

Comment

Originally posted by Senjuu View Post
        but winning 50 or 100 times in a row is a feat.."<insert player name> has won 100 times in a row!" then he gets a level 25 troop card for it or a lvl1 rune.. cool...
        We appreciate your suggestion. However we are currently busy testing the new updates.

Feel free to join

Comment

Originally posted by TheAngelito View Post
          We appreciate your suggestion. However we are currently busy testing the new updates.
          they don't mean do it right now
          they just mean can this be put in the note book of discussion so this idea get implemented

my response to the suggestion:
          well 50 kill streak is a feat but it will become rare in old server due to the 2 reasons

1. too many strong players
          2. migration of players

these too reason will prevent players from getting 50 kill streak so a reward for a hard to get thing is not really needed but this could be implemented as a new server event like for the first month anybody who can get 50+ kill streak gets a reward (some cash shop item)
          Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
          [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
            they don't mean do it right now
            they just mean can this be put in the note book of discussion so this idea get implemented

my response to the suggestion:
            well 50 kill streak is a feat but it will become rare in old server due to the 2 reasons

1. too many strong players
            2. migration of players

these too reason will prevent players from getting 50 kill streak so a reward for a hard to get thing is not really needed but this could be implemented as a new server event like for the first month anybody who can get 50+ kill streak gets a reward (some cash shop item)
            yeah,, we're not asking for you guys to do it as soon as possible. We know that you're to busy for the upcoming patches. Thank you for that

if its not possible for you to do this in the future for old servers, just make it an event for the newer servers.

Wartune Retired
            IGN: Senjuu
            Server: S1 Temple of Ibalize
            Guild: Immortals

Yitien
            IGN: Senju
            Server: S5 Buddha's Dome, S7 The Golden Summit
            Clan: S5 Moon, S7 EXODUS

I'm a non casher player

My Guide/s:

File a support ticket here:

Comment