Gift Code Redemption

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gift Code Redemption

I've been trying to use my Gift Code Redemption & I enter it in the event prizes area as instructed, however, it keeps telling me that i have an invalid code. I've checked the code many times and copying it correctly including capitalization. Is anyone else having this issue and if so how do you fix it?

maybe you chose the wrong server

Comment

no, i only play in dawnton forest, and i check it.idk why it keeps telling me invalid

Comment

The only possibility could be that you already reclaimed it. On the top right side of your screen you have a small circle which is called mailbox. Click on that and check each of your messages. Your rewards should be there.

Feel free to join

Comment

I've checked it & it's not there, so im not gonna bother messing with it.
          Originally posted by TheAngelito View Post
          The only possibility could be that you already reclaimed it. On the top right side of your screen you have a small circle which is called mailbox. Click on that and check each of your messages. Your rewards should be there.

Comment

same problem....

Comment

Have you tried reloading the game, as the game is where you're putting the code in?
              IGN: DoctorWho
              Server: 26
              Guild:Ghosts
              Class: Archer
              Level: 53

Comment

I cannot collect my new prizes because I have no room and cannot get rid of my unwanted enchanted items.

Comment

Working...
                X