Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

A bird in the hand or two in the bush?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A bird in the hand or two in the bush?

Wondering whether or not to synth all my L9 gems now, or hope for the limited events when I can get event chests...I don't need 40k more SC, and would rather get event chests.
    Server: Armor S6
    IGN: Xanthralla
    Guild: Samurai

get gems cuz who knows how long are you going to wait for next unlimited gem event
    Server: S371
    Guild: Harmony♣
    Class: Archer
    Rapidly losing interest.......

Comment

Originally posted by kelbeans View Post
      get gems cuz who knows how long are you going to wait for next unlimited gem event
      and whats good in unlimited gem event if the rewards are ****?
      THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

I did all lv6,7,8 I could, lv9-10 save for better things.

Comment

event chests lost their luster for me after the first of the year. The new chests blow, requiring you to buy 4 times more for the mount. I wonder how it's working out for them from a sales standpoint.

Comment

i do only 6 and 7, skipping the higher gems.
            but i already has high level gems on my gears, so im not in a rush for collecting them.
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
              event chests lost their luster for me after the first of the year. The new chests blow, requiring you to buy 4 times more for the mount. I wonder how it's working out for them from a sales standpoint.
              Same as always, idiots spend spend spend, noobs get lucky, and others wait...

Comment

Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
                why buy? I got a ton for free. enough to trade in one group for over 300 good luck charms, I did a second group for 20,000 resistance crystals(my diemsion move went from 16 to 13 on that , and I still got extra). I opened the odds and ends, and as I expected, I got **** from the drops- 100 chances: 0 4-leaf clovers. I did get 3 helmets, but I already have 4 helmets I need to craft...

So I honestly like the new chest events. I can use them for what I want, instead of what their random number generator decides to screw me with.

and I skipped this gem event entirely. I have 99mil in gold, and 31k in SC. Why would I want more? I'd rather wait and get something passably useful in a limited event 10 days from now.
                If you can't win, cash harder

Comment

Don't really see the point on doing this event if you don't need sc, that's an event for people that didn't had soul engrave maxed yet, not for who need soul seal.

Comment

I know its a tough call.. but at the end of the day its personal preference for each and every player. Me? I made the gems. My backpacks crying for a priest as it is and was on life support.. so at least it can breathe again.

For some players the gems alone are worth it.. for others.. the desire to wait for an event that may have event boxes is the better call... I hope whatever decision you all make its the best for you
                    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

It comes down to personal preference. If you are working on upgrading your gems, then the get one free when you make one may be awesome enough, no matter how crappy the rest is. If you are waiting for transposer before you can get any higher gem level or if you just don't have a lot of gems, then you might be better off waiting for a limited event with good rewards. Personally, I decided to save some for if a limited event comes soon and use the rest to work on getting my gems up to level 12. R2/7Road do sometimes pull a fast one and give us a meh event that's unlimited, then follow it shortly after with a good event, after many have used up all they had saved up on the meh event.

Comment

The inner cynic in me forces me to wait. Plus I did the math and would only be able to make 4 12s right now. Not a big enough change to want to rush and do.

Comment

Originally posted by R225424182 View Post
                          why buy? I got a ton for free. enough to trade in one group for over 300 good luck charms, I did a second group for 20,000 resistance crystals(my diemsion move went from 16 to 13 on that , and I still got extra). I opened the odds and ends, and as I expected, I got **** from the drops- 100 chances: 0 4-leaf clovers. I did get 3 helmets, but I already have 4 helmets I need to craft...

So I honestly like the new chest events. I can use them for what I want, instead of what their random number generator decides to screw me with.

and I skipped this gem event entirely. I have 99mil in gold, and 31k in SC. Why would I want more? I'd rather wait and get something passably useful in a limited event 10 days from now.
                          You're not getting enough chests for the mount for free, and thats all that matters. BTW, the clovers dont come from the event chests we're talking about. Try to keep up and welcome to Wartune.

Comment

I made some 6's and 7's, figuring there wont be an unlimited event with event chests anytime soon, and that will help with the limited events in the future

Comment

Working...
                            X